It Follows (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (Kimchidvd Exclusive) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 25, 2016
Purchase link: Full Slip (400 copies) OOS - Lenti Type A (700 copies) - Lenti Type B (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies, matching numbers) OOS - Pre-order May 4 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $104 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip | Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B

13131448_1871122413114967_2798739739749877862_o.jpg 13072627_1871122419781633_8603720154938463098_o.jpg 13087232_1871122416448300_1995685101166196727_o.jpg

ss+(2016-04-28+at+11.26.32).png

1.jpg

1554539_1846319745595234_1664002079131356164_n-jpg.228472

1915730_1846319755595233_6381538339858207957_n-jpg.228474

1239692_1846319775595231_5353197999699721692_n-jpg.228475

1913549_1846319778928564_2132957295823290361_n-jpg.228476

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, because this movie bored the **** out of me. This will be a good edition for those who enjoyed the movie--but I'm not one of them. This is still a long ways off from being released anyway. Kimchidvd has gotten slower and slower with their releases and they still have, at least, Predestination and Whiplash before they release this.

I kind of hope you right and this don't go up for pre order too soon ( in a selfish way I'll be completely skint lol) but I know some will want this asap but I could happily wait until next year to pre order.

Reactions: spass and Mickle_89
I kind of hope you right and this don't go up for pre order too soon ( in a selfish way I'll be completely skint lol) but I know some will want this asap but I could happily wait until next year to pre order.
I hear that @Flloydo and can easily relate/sympathise with what you're saying :thumbs:

With so many pre-orders I've committed to and funds as of late, I could happily do with a "little" break LOL... :LOL::D

Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
I can't understand all the negativity about this film. I think it's one of best, if it the very best, modern horror movies. Very unique idea, loaded with intensity, creative camera work and I love the 80s style synth score. Is it perfect...no, but it's close. Looking forward to seeing what the steelbook will look like. Held off on buying the amaray for now. Will likely buy the steel but at nearly 5 times the price of the amaray it'll have to be good to convince me.

I can't understand all the negativity about this film. I think it's one of best, if it the very best, modern horror movies. Very unique idea, loaded with intensity, creative camera work and I love the 80s style synth score. Is it perfect...no, but it's close. Looking forward to seeing what the steelbook will look like. Held off on buying the amaray for now. Will likely buy the steel but at nearly 5 times the price of the amaray it'll have to be good to convince me.

Completely agree but I do think it's a perfect film lol

Reactions: svenning
Unfortunately, a lot of people don't understand movies without one word titles that don't start with a superlative and end in 'MAN'...:naughty::rofl:

Reactions: svenning
Wow I just watched this and I was stunned at how good it was. Genuinely terrifying concept that really connected with my fear reflex, I don't know why anyone hadn't thought of something like this before. I loved the subtle nods towards Halloween (another favourite) too.
It really rewards the viewers paying close attention. I love those moments where you scream out "Oh my god! Did you see that? That thing that was slightly out of focus in the background during the slow whip pan! Holy crap!" It rewards repeat viewings.
What a great movie. Too bad the steelbook couldn't make it for the Halloween deadline though...!

It really rewards the viewers paying close attention. I love those moments where you scream out "Oh my god! Did you see that? That thing that was slightly out of focus in the background during the slow whip pan! Holy crap!" It rewards repeat viewings.

I know, I freaking Ioved that bit too :OMG:. Lazier directors would have made sure the characters reacted to every single sighting of "it", so I love the fact that it's not spelled out for you in that panning scene and it's for you to spot that there was extra danger that even the characters didn't see. Just one of many great scenes, this movie is an instant classic for me :thumbs:.

Needless to say the steelbook is pretty much a day one purchase for me, I just hope I manage to get some sleep tonight :dunno::ohno:

Wow I just watched this and I was stunned at how good it was. Genuinely terrifying concept that really connected with my fear reflex, I don't know why anyone hadn't thought of something like this before. I loved the subtle nods towards Halloween (another favourite) too.

What a great movie. Too bad the steelbook couldn't make it for the Halloween deadline though...!

I know, I freaking Ioved that bit too :OMG:. Lazier directors would have made sure the characters reacted to every single sighting of "it", so I love the fact that it's not spelled out for you in that panning scene and it's for you to spot that there was extra danger that even the characters didn't see. Just one of many great scenes, this movie is an instant classic for me :thumbs:.

Needless to say the steelbook is pretty much a day one purchase for me, I just hope I manage to get some sleep tonight :dunno::ohno:
I fu**ing LOVE this amazing film! :drool: @ChrisIW and @C.C. 95 After reading your messages, I know what I'm watching tonight! :thumbs:

Know that Grandbuda pest hotel orders have started on Kimchi lets hope this and whiplash won't be long. Really wanting to add these 2 awesome titles in my collection.

Also..
The scene in the car at the high school when they are just talking in the car. The camera NEVER calls attention to what is in the background! And then they just just sort of pass 'it' as they backup and pull out- not knowing 'it' was right there! Unattentive viewers would NEVER notice this, because the brilliance of it is that it DOESN'T call attention to itself at all! I have a theory that most the people who don't like the movie, were unattentive viewers who tried to watch the movie while doing the laundry (or some multitasking) and missed ALL THE NUANCE that makes the movie!!

Think I'm gona watch this again tonight. Absolutely love this film.
Need to get the soundtrack. Would be cool if kimchi include it in this.
Perfecto

Also..
The scene in the car at the high school when they are just talking in the car. The camera NEVER calls attention to what is in the background! And then they just just sort of pass 'it' as they backup and pull out- not knowing 'it' was right there! Unattentive viewers would NEVER notice this, because the brilliance of it is that it DOESN'T call attention to itself at all! I have a theory that most the people who don't like the movie, were unattentive viewers who tried to watch the movie while doing the laundry (or some multitasking) and missed ALL THE NUANCE that makes the movie!!

Yeah I love that bit. There are a few little bits like that

Think I'm gona watch this again tonight. Absolutely love this film.
Need to get the soundtrack. Would be cool if kimchi include it in this.
Perfecto

Yeah I love that bit. There are a few little bits like that

I love that idea of adding the soundtrack to the package. The OST is one of the best horror scores. Gives the movie a Carpenteresque feel for sure.

Last edited:
I love that idea of adding the soundtrack to the package. The OST is one of the best horror scores. Gives the movie a Capenteresque feel for sure.

I agree. I think all premium steelbook packages should come with soundtracks of the films if and when the movie warrants it. Glad Tenebrae (HDN exclusive) will come with a soundtrack. Would be great it Maniac (remake) also came out with the OST. Drive and most Carpenter films should come with their respective OST as well

I agree. I think all premium steelbook packages should come with soundtracks of the films if and when the movie warrants it. Glad Tenebrae (HDN exclusive) will come with a soundtrack. Would be great it Maniac (remake) also came out with the OST. Drive and most Carpenter films should come with their respective OST as well
Don't wanna go off topic, but Drive OST :drool:

I agree though, any premium steelbook with "goodies" should have the soundtrack and any extras/bonuses that could be put on the disc. This should go without saying, but they should also have the best picture and audio quality available in the world. But unfortunately, this is not always the case. That why I have respect for certain retailers and for some I don't, even if I do love what they do with the 'goodies'. :)

Reactions: Huguito and harry