It Follows

Would you purchase a Steelbook for 'It Follows'?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2014
I tweeted Icon Distribution last night about the possibility of a steelbook for David Robert Mitchell's horror flick 'It Follows'...

It_Follows_(poster).jpg

and I got this response today.

Screen_shot_2015_03_09_at_17_35_38.png

P.S. Forgive me if it's woefully premature to start a topic dedicated to this film based on that brief tweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It-Follows-Poster.jpg

I'm not entirely sure how good this would look on the cover of a steelbook... but I do like it :)

Love it, the trailer actually freaked me out a little and I like the concept of the film. The music was great too.

did not read like a possibility to me, just that they want you to keep visiting the page.

I'm going to be naive and hope that they're being honest. Heh. Besides they say there that they cannae make any promises and so that's fair enough for me really. I remember someone tweeted them about The Guest not too long ago though and they replied that they were working on it. Hopefully.. "watch this space".. means that they're trying to make it happen :)

Very impressed with the movie however a better ending could have elevated it IMO. If the steel materialises and the art is good and it's sub £17 I'll bite.

Reactions: Dan Kyte
Not sure I would care for the Richey Beckett art on a steel. I really like the work itself but I fear it would end up looking dull with a matte finish. My impression is they'll look to go blue based on all the promo materials. Would love to see a steelbook release though, the movie was superb and I'll be buying it either way.

It-Follows-Poster.jpg

I'm not entirely sure how good this would look on the cover of a steelbook... but I do like it :)

That would be awesome. I have very low expectations for a steel if it were to happen though, because Icon make the worst steels now (Buried is the only one that comes to mind but they're dull matte finishes).

Had the pleasure of watching this over the weekend. Very good movie and would go great with The Guest steelbook if one was made. I love supporting these kind of movies and really hope that a steelbook can be made for this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.