Jason Bourne's Avengers Collection :)

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Well here is my love towards the Avengers :)

ORIGINAL POSTING MATERIAL WHEN I MADE THE THREAD in SPOILER:
I don't have that many items like some of you but I'm a HUGE THOR fan and I have a few more Thor items coming down the pipeline. Will update when I get them. Hulk kind of gets lost in there but he's there :emb: Need more Hulk for my collection.

Until then here it is:

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

UPDATED NOVEMBER 8:

Here is an update to my collection (got some new stuff) along with a video... :) ... original post updated as well.

Video:

[media=youtube]a4VkQMQQftY[/media]&feature=g-upl

COLLECTION OVERVIEW

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Here it is all setup in the new display:

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful collection of books to go along with the Blu-rays. Very, very nice! I like the Thor SteelBook paired with the BBY exclusive slip, too. Wish I picked that one up now. :)

^^^^ Thanks peeps. To any of you on the fence about the books trust me they are worth every penny. They truly are awesome. I have gone through all 4 page by page and they are just fantastic. The box they come in the and poster are just a bonus.

The Best Buy slip of Thor was actually somewhat of a hard find but I eventually found it and traded a slipcover for it. I have the Thor 3D slipcover coming too soon and some other Avengers stuff. Will update when I have it.

^^^^ thanks peeps. I will add some more pics soon... Got another Thor slipcover and hopefully soon the art of Avengers book as well.

10 more to go!

Nice display glass cabinet Jay!

PS - Is your room always that tidy? :scat:

^^ thanks. Yes its always that tidy!

hey where's that embossed Avengers Slipcover??

Great setup man!

^^^ I thought about putting it in there but then I remembered you sent it to me and I was like naw' I don't wanna include any stinkin' stuff from Chris in there, LOL.... Im just kidding. :p I completely forgot to include Avengers slipcover in there! In-fact so much so that I didn't realize it until your post. Oh wells. This collection is only going to grow over the years :rolleyes: will include it next time I suppose :)

Reactions: Munstarz40