Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Daredevil Season 2 is up for preorder on Amazon.de for May 18th. Hopefully that means a steelbook is coming soon.

This is why I don't know why Jumbo's are even a thing- the most I've seen a Jumbo hold is 5, and a regular steelbook can already do that... xD
The steelbook holding 6 discs and not a jumbo was really only started been used in Oct 2015 it's the hub that different it's deeper to hold 3 discs stacked on top of each other on either side they are not the same as the standard G2 Steelbook

The previous G2 steelbook the hubs are slightly different they just about hold 2 discs stacked only so that is why previous they used jumbo for 5 or 6 discs until they started to use the altered steelbook
There has been a few jumbo steelbooks with 6 discs
The standard G2 steelbook when 4 discs usually is one each side and a disc tray to hold 2 discs or 2 discs stacked either side as in max 4 discs.

Wreck posted in 2015 the sample of the steelbook that can hold 6 discs and was used first with games of thrones steelbooks in Oct 2015 2 discs stacked on the left and 3 discs stacked on the right total 5 discs

Look at the hubs used with game of thrones steelbook you can see the difference they are lot deeper than a normal steelbook hub that can just about hold 2 discs stacked
Standard Steelbook that can stack only 2 discs either side are not the best as lot of the time the discs will come off
The steelbooks with the deeper hubs that can stack 3 discs either side not a issue as the discs don't come off due the hub been deeper

Some though don't like the discs been stacked but not a issue with me

Standard G2 Steelbook max is 4 Discs
New altered G2 Steelbook with deeper hubs can hold 6 discs

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187