DSC_1164.jpg

DSC_1165.jpg

DSC_1166.jpg

Attachments

• jc_china_front.jpg
    jc_china_front.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 417
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shipped out on August 06th from amazon.cn and the tracking never updated. Is that normal for them or should I be concerned?

Mine shipped out on August 06th from amazon.cn and the tracking never updated. Is that normal for them or should I be concerned?

This may be because they are temporarily out of stock. At least that's what their website says. It allowed me to order even though they were out of stock so I bet they either cancel it or it will be a while until they get a new batch in. Hope this helps

This may be because they are temporarily out of stock. At least that's what their website says. It allowed me to order even though they were out of stock so I bet they either cancel it or it will be a while until they get a new batch in. Hope this helps

I ordered it a week and a half ago though when it was in stock. I would think I could track it but no luck. In any case, it's supposedly supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Hopefully it will turn up then.

I ordered it a week and a half ago though when it was in stock. I would think I could track it but no luck. In any case, it's supposedly supposed to be delivered by the 24th. Hopefully it will turn up then.

Yeah I ordered about the same time as you, it didn't say "temporarily out of stock" until the process page. Oh well hopefully it comes in

Yeah I ordered about the same time as you, it didn't say "temporarily out of stock" until the process page. Oh well hopefully it comes in

Oh ok. You can't track it either? Hopefully both of our orders turn up!

I think they are waiting for fresh stock from the supplier, just hold on for 1-2 weeks as they mentioned on their page states.
Normally, Amazon would be last the sold out as they are least popular compare to the rest of the retailer.

I've had it happen with amz.de that the tracking info never updated, but the package arrived.

btw, this has seen another price decrease, now 185.70 CNY, under $35 shipped.

I got one of my two in over the weekend. It was shipped in a box big enough for the movie itself, and amazon.cn actually used bubble wrap. It turned up perfect. Now just need my second copy to turn up like the first and I'm set.

Also got an answer on the inability to track. If the package is under 2kg, there is no option to track.

Could someone help me out getting this? It's in stock but it seems I can't select any other country to ship to than China. :(

Edit: Nevermind, it finally worked.

Last edited: