John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can also found some in my house. :D
Those contacted jsdvd and ask for refund, they would arrange for your refund eventually. Just that their process a little complicated, give them some times.

So this release is already OOS? I can't find it anywhere except in my house. :hilarious:

Finally got mine today with very minor paint chips, not worth mentioning.
No dents.

Since I'm not going to open mine, does anyone know whether the title is embossed?

Finally got mine today with very minor paint chips, not worth mentioning.
No dents.

Since I'm not going to open mine, does anyone know whether the title is embossed?

Same here, mine looks like it may have been caused by the slipcover when they were putting it on, got mine from JSDVD. This has never happen before with them, always 100% mint for my previous items so I will let this one go as it is fairy minor. :)

You have to look very close to see them.

Mine are very minor and not readily visible.

Same here, mine looks like it may have been caused by the slipcover when they were putting it on, got mine from JSDVD. This has never happen before with them, always 100% mint for my previous items so I will let this one go as it is fairy minor. :)

+1 Like they said, when I first opened the package and checked them, I barely can't saw the minor missing paint. But after I took a closer look, I found the missing paint "hidden" behind the plastic warp, but once again it's very2 minor and not an issue for me.
The item it self now are sold out and I can't find any at ebay at the moment :scat:

Im anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive from yesasia.com! Cant wait to get my hands on this one and the china one to go with the FS version!

+1 Like they said, when I first opened the package and checked them, I barely can't saw the minor missing paint. But after I took a closer look, I found the missing paint "hidden" behind the plastic warp, but once again it's very2 minor and not an issue for me.
The item it self now are sold out and I can't find any at ebay at the moment :scat:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: