John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...If each box edition has two steelbooks in it, then the total print run should be 4K, isn't it??
ah yes, i was correct to begin with. You all are making me do math too early in the day :stop:

anyway there should be plenty to go around i would think with this compared other FA releases

I can't wait to see the full package shots, and may have jumped the gun a bit. I already joined the Angel & Devil Box GB. Wondering if i should have just for the singles. Hopefully The Box is just both of the steelbooks with slipcover and maybe some extra goodies in a box.

301 was total print run for Elektra, 250 for John Wick is just the allotment for the GB. There are 1000 total for each and 1000 total for the double pack meaning 4000 total print run for John Wick. There is a big difference there.

well filmarena charge alot for postage thats why the groupbuys are done in the first place and karel travels 310miles round trip,
otherwise we would all just buy direct wouldn't we :rolleyes:

would you pay this for postage only from filmarena without the cost of the steel i know i would not as i could not afford it that way its too expensive, probabely like many others here.

film arena postal charges
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/ceny-doruceni

the uk at the cheapest is £15.18 and priorty is £15.26
and the usa is cheapest is $23.76 and priorty is $32.07
and germany cheapest is euro 26.42 and priorty is 26.57

unless you are telling everyone that doesn't matter?

total cost
exdous groupbuy way is 1146czk uk pounds is £29.70
exdous direct from fa is 1485czk uk pounds is £38.51 (i havent aload for any czech vat or taxes in this)

that works out an extra £8.81 on 1 steel, some of us are also shipping mulitple steels bringing down that postal charge yet more again from karel, film arena would never hang onto a steel and post all out later thats not how they operate.

unless your saying none of the figures above matter, unfournately my pockets don't run that deep and i personally very very grateful that karel does this as he is saving me money and allowing me to get some excellent steels i would never be able to afford to get otherwise.

anyway people can always make up there own minds, but need to remember the group buy cost is always alot cheaper than buying direct and tbh that is always the point. hdn saves us money and for me i'm quite greatful for that fact :notworthy:

basil :thumbs:

well filmarena charge alot for postage thats why the groupbuys are done in the first place and karel travels 310miles round trip,
otherwise we would all just buy direct wouldn't we :rolleyes:

would you pay this for postage only from filmarena without the cost of the steel i know i would not as i could not afford it that way its too expensive, probabely like many others here.

film arena postal charges
http://www.filmarena-eng.com/ceny-doruceni

the uk at the cheapest is £15.18 and priorty is £15.26
and the usa is cheapest is $23.76 and priorty is $32.07
and germany cheapest is euro 26.42 and priorty is 26.57

unless you are telling everyone that doesn't matter?

total cost
exdous groupbuy way is 1146czk uk pounds is £29.70
exdous direct from fa is 1485czk uk pounds is £38.51 (i havent aload for any czech vat or taxes in this)

that works out an extra £8.81 on 1 steel, some of us are also shipping mulitple steels bringing down that postal charge yet more again from karel, film arena would never hang onto a steel and post all out later thats not how they operate.

unless your saying none of the figures above matter, unfournately my pockets don't run that deep and i personally very very grateful that karel does this as he is saving me money and allowing me to get some excellent steels i would never be able to afford to get otherwise.

anyway people can always make up there own minds, but need to remember the group buy cost is always alot cheaper than buying direct and tbh that is always the point. hdn saves us money and for me i'm quite greatful for that fact :notworthy:

shipping isnt cheap if you only order 1 steel I agree but you can always order more than 1 steel and then the shipping average comes down quite a bit. I ordered Equalizer, Maze runner and Dracula Untold from FA direct and my shipping to US was only 442 czk which is about $18, not sure where you got your numbers from. To me that isnt that expensive especially when I know FA have some other stuff that I am interested in so for this release I will pick them up along with the John Wick.

I am not saying you shouldnt get on for the GB at all. I am on several GBs from Karel and know the hard work he puts in. He is one of the best GB hosts we have.

shipping isnt cheap if you only order 1 steel I agree but you can always order more than 1 steel and then the shipping average comes down quite a bit. I ordered Equalizer, Maze runner and Dracula Untold from FA direct and my shipping to US was only 442 czk which is about $18, not sure where you got your numbers from. To me that isnt that expensive especially when I know FA have some other stuff that I am interested in so for this release I will pick them up along with the John Wick.

I am not saying you shouldnt get on for the GB at all. I am on several GBs from Karel and know the hard work he puts in. He is one of the best GB hosts we have.

postal charges come directly from there delivery page with link in above post at the bottom of that page.
also regards several steels if you order on one pre-order and say next 2 or 3 are in coming months they are not going to hold on whilst you wait for the others to go live unless you are saying that they will store them?
it just i have never ever heard of a retailer doing that ever be that amazon,zavvi or anyone for that matter.

hmm looks like they include VAT in those numbers. We dont have to pay the VAT so that might account for the cheaper rate.

and yes, many retailers will "hold" items until all items for an order are available and then ship them all out. Amazon does this all the time. Its probably not guaranteed the item won't sell out though before the last item comes in stock if there is a huge time gap.

Angel edition, probably, but I will probably get both and select one when it's in hand. If I would get the box, then I wouldn't want to part with either.

I disagree the shipping isn't that bad for the UK. In terms of shipping when I ordered from FA direct (Hunger Games Mockinjay Pt 1) it was only 369 CZK. When you add up the shipping costs from the GB + fee + packing it meant that I was only paying an extra 100 CZK (equates to just over £2).

I disagree the shipping isn't that bad for the UK. In terms of shipping when I ordered from FA direct (Hunger Games Mockinjay Pt 1) it was only 369 CZK. When you add up the shipping costs from the GB + fee + packing it meant that I was only paying an extra 100 CZK (equates to just over £2).
Its 110 CZK for the fee and packing

Shipping is as follows
SHIPPING:Europe:
1x BOX Steelbook
1st class recorded delivery - 240 CZK (approx. 9 Euro)

2x BOX Steelbooks (1000g)
1st class recorded delivery - 380 CZK (approx. 14 Euro)

Rest of the world:
1x BOX Steelbook
1st class recorded delivery - 320 CZK (approx. 12 Euro)

2x BOX Steelbooks (1000g)
1st class recorded delivery - 530 CZK (approx. 19 Euro)

postal charges come directly from there delivery page with link in above post at the bottom of that page.
also regards several steels if you order on one pre-order and say next 2 or 3 are in coming months they are not going to hold on whilst you wait for the others to go live unless you are saying that they will store them?
it just i have never ever heard of a retailer doing that ever be that amazon,zavvi or anyone for that matter.

Zavvi is actually the exception. Most retailers will usually hold onto your orders until all items are ready to ship. This is certainly true of Amazon as well as Kimchi and Novamedia. I would assume Plain Archive as well.

Hi,

can someone explain me how i can attend the Group buy. I cannot open the Group buy for the John Wick Steelbook or the Kingsmen Steelbook.

Thanks!

Hi @hal9000b and welcome to HDN :)

You need 20 non-spammy posts before you gain access to the trading section and subsequently the group buys.

If you need help around the forums, feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Reactions: howarmat