John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
@Collector03601@carllenc Do you know when the group buy lists will be updated, or if there are still places available? I signed up to the individual GBs on Tuesday, but have not heard anything since, or been added to the master lists. Thanks.

@Collector03601@carllenc Do you know when the group buy lists will be updated, or if there are still places available? I signed up to the individual GBs on Tuesday, but have not heard anything since, or been added to the master lists. Thanks.

Hi, his priority now is Terminator, Kingsman and Whiplash as everyone is asking when their copies will be shipped so he is putting stuff like updating lists etc. on the side for now. He will do it as soon as he finds some time for it. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Ok, I need some quick advice. I have every FA edition besides birdman in the GBs. What editions do you guys recommend combining on shipping so I can get my shipping paid

The Angel steelbook looks top, the debossed title is the boss! If only I didn't have the Nova I'd be all over it. The nova version got me hooked on fullslip!

I've got an Angel edition in the GB, but if I could get the Angel steelbook and lenticular in the Devil slipcase with Devil goodies, that'd be the ultimate edition of the FA release.

i ordered the angel and then when they showed the goodies on the devil, that coin i just had to have so ended up ordeing both and that has been my first ever double dip on one film i have never ever seen before :rofl:

but i am soo looking forward to getting them just a shame there arent different extras on the discs now that would have made them really unique!

basil :thumbs:

The Angel SteelBook and slipbox are far superior, but all the extras with the Devil one trumps the Angel. I guess at the end of the day, though, the Steel and slip outweigh the extras. Honestly, the Devil SteelBook is not nice looking at all, but the coin and book are awesome.

Reactions: digitalbabe