John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Can't wait to get this.
I combined this with Birdman so I'll have to wait until Jan anyway which isn't too far (just hope Birdman isn't delayed further :whistle:)

seems strange that people find the inconvenience caused to people a source of amusement.
If some people aren't bothered by the delays thats fine, but for some of us its frustrating to say the least.............

You got it all wrong. It's not a laughter for inconvenience caused to people, it's the laughter for this whole mess with Filmarena and these delays which is are getting to the level of ridiculous. I can only laugh, since I cannot cry. These delays are affecting me just as much as others. I have entered pretty much every GB and there's total of 20 FAC steelbooks coming to me, which have been paid and keeps getting delayed time after time. I have received zero packages of these to this date and spent pretty much all of my savings. I honestly wanted to have something for Christmas just as you. Any release date by Filmarena cannot be taken seriously anymore .

You got it all wrong. It's not a laughter for inconvenience caused to people, it's the laughter for this whole mess with Filmarena and these delays which is are getting to the level of ridiculous. I can only laugh, since I cannot cry. These delays are affecting me just as much as others. I have entered pretty much every GB and there's total of 20 FAC steelbooks coming to me, which have been paid and keeps getting delayed time after time. I have received zero packages of these to this date and spent pretty much all of my savings. I honestly wanted to have something for Christmas just as you. Any release date by Filmarena cannot be taken seriously anymore .
Ah, now i see where you were coming from!!
These constant delays are certainly tarnishing Filmarena's image, leaving me in doubt as to whether I'll be signing up for any future group buys, which I'm sure some will see as cutting off my nose to spite my face.
The anticipation felt when they announced future releases has gone for me, personally.

Reactions: Hamill82
Ah, now i see where you were coming from!!
These constant delays are certainly tarnishing Filmarena's image, leaving me in doubt as to whether I'll be signing up for any future group buys, which I'm sure some will see as cutting off my nose to spite my face.
The anticipation felt when they announced future releases has gone for me, personally.

could not agree more and with these delays its not just 1 delay sometimes they getting put back 3 or 4 times with one release its getting silly and cocking up everyones shipping am currently waiting on 4 including johnwicks.

will make me far more selective from now on as question comes to mind why pay over the odds for all whistles and bells but can take months and months over the same steel being released just minus the extras becomes is it really worth it?
also film arena are sticking the knife into themselves by adding in all the extra titles they decided to do at the last minute then slowing down others and cocking up the steels they had planned.
personally i would have prefered if they just had planned steels in a list and did those one at a time in order without trying to squeeze in extras which then cock up all the others.

reckon there has been at least 4 they added in 2015 and
missed out on still below

Fast and the Furious 1 - 7
King Kong
X-Men: First Class
X-Men 2
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Minions 3D + 2D
UNBROKEN FullSlip
SABOTAGE
LOVE, ROSIE FullSlip
CHILD 44

makes you feel like this below :D

and also still no mention on terminator 2 either which we all did a big vote on either!!!!
amazing that how to cock up a terminator collection :angry::angry::angry:

film arena really need to get there heads out there backsides and come up with a constructed plan and stick to it, if they want to keep loyal collectors otherwise people will just ditch them and i think people are starting to get a bad feeling about them, me for one.

basil (n)

could not agree more and with these delays its not just 1 delay sometimes they getting put back 3 or 4 times with one release its getting silly and cocking up everyones shipping am currently waiting on 4 including johnwicks.

will make me far more selective from now on as question comes to mind why pay over the odds for all whistles and bells but can take months and months over the same steel being released just minus the extras becomes is it really worth it?
also film arena are sticking the knife into themselves by adding in all the extra titles they decided to do at the last minute then slowing down others and cocking up the steels they had planned.
personally i would have prefered if they just had planned steels in a list and did those one at a time in order without trying to squeeze in extras which then cock up all the others.

reckon there has been at least 4 they added in 2015 and
missed out on still below

Fast and the Furious 1 - 7
King Kong
X-Men: First Class
X-Men 2
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Minions 3D + 2D
UNBROKEN FullSlip
SABOTAGE
LOVE, ROSIE FullSlip
CHILD 44

makes you feel like this below :D

and also still no mention on terminator 2 either which we all did a big vote on either!!!!
amazing that how to cock up a terminator collection :angry::angry::angry:

film arena really need to get there heads out there backsides and come up with a constructed plan and stick to it, if they want to keep loyal collectors otherwise people will just ditch them and i think people are starting to get a bad feeling about them, me for one.

basil (n)

Definitely agree with all those points. As I have been saying all along, FAC Group Buy payments or pre-orders should not start until the final products have been delivered to FA. GB sign ups should not begin until the artwork has been approved and production has started.

Beautiful cards to go with the steelbook waiting very patiently to get my copies hope theirs no more delays for this know.

Release date 17/12/2015
Thursday next week if no more delays :LOL:
Looking forward to getting the Angel and Devil editions

I have the NovaMedia Full Slip I still not actually watched the film yet :LOL:

I decided to wait till I got the film arena editions to watch the film itself

Release date 17/12/2015
Thursday next week if no more delays :LOL:
Looking forward to getting the Angel and Devil editions

I have the NovaMedia Full Slip I still not actually watched the film yet :LOL:

I decided to wait till I got the film arena editions to watch the film itself
How can you spend that much money on steelbooks for a movie you have never seen?

Reactions: XCII and jammmy