John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with my Nova lenticular edition so won't be needing these. But I'm sure they will be awesome for those who want them.

As @paulboland said above, the 'Devil edition' looks off to me too. The back image looks too cropped and photoshopped and it's strange to see the title there, and not on the front? Have they got the images reversed by accident in the mock up?

The devil edition with title in the back actually doesn't bother me, usually could be title-less, so having title in the back I just think it's not conventional but I like that the front is clean looking. Funny though, I had seen that poster was made for chinese theatre and was like ah man that would have been so sweet as a steel and yet they put their finger on it, so thrilled by it and of course it needs a double dipping ! missing first film arena WEA Steelbook with all the package that will come with it ??? This is not to be missed.

Most Probably like Previous Gb, Price may not be specified since release date is that far away, this might be another GB without knowing the Price Up Front
Thanks Actarus :thumbs: do you think it's likely that the price for this will be closer to the cost of Nova John wick as FA are doing wea, or closer to the cost of FA terminator, hunger games, Commando etc?

I like the look of the angel edition better than the devil one (which looks like the front & back should be swapped)

However I dont think either of them look as good as Nova media's release.
It might come done to the quality of the slips/extras to see who comes out top!

Reactions: harry
Thanks Actarus :thumbs: do you think it's likely that the price for this will be closer to the cost of Nova John wick as FA are doing wea, or closer to the cost of FA terminator, hunger games, Commando etc?

This is their first ''WEA film Arena Collection Exclusive Numbered Edition'' and they are going into town with it. So there is no point of reference for this release in reference to determine a Price.

For me this is not something I concern myself with for this release (this is a new product all together of course, so there is no way to give you any type of helpful info if you are very concern with the pricing)

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
I wonder if the devil edition is just backwards, and the title won't actually be in the back? I'm hoping that's the case, but regardless, I'm getting it. It must be in my possession, and I will learn to love it.

White gloss would be awesome. This is what I wish Nova released. This will be my first FA release, looking forward to it!

your first FA Collection release ??? Oh how come, so many great packages have been done so far... did you just were not interested ? The Packages are Heaven even though they have used WWA Steels. Don't get me wrong, having John Wic WEA film arena collection numbered edition will be really Classy and slick, Great to have as a first dip into the film arena collection but so many releases they have done worth owning...

your first FA Collection release ??? Oh how come, so many great packages have been done so far... did you just were not interested ? The Packages are Heaven even though they have used WWA Steels. Don't get me wrong, having John Wic WEA film arena collection numbered edition will be really Classy and slick, Great to have as a first dip into the film arena collection but so many releases they have done worth owning...

i didn't pay much attention to FA until a few weeks ago, not to mention with all the BF releases that's kept me distracted for a while. I skipped the NM John Wick so I'm looking forward to this.

The link for both editions of John Wick Angel and Devil Limited Numbered Editions are now up on Film Arena's website. Here is the link where you can preorder both editions together. Obviously not "live" to preorder.

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...lectors-edition-numbered-gift-steelbooks-foil

No money shot yet though of the Full Slip or extras :(

been there for weeks, look at link below to see 'coming soon' not all are film arena collection so will have to siff thru but shows alot more ;)

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/pripravujeme

basil :thumbs: