John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play mate, just wondered why so many copies of the same movie. Whatever makes people happy!

You must have hundreds in your collection?

I don't know but a lot(if you want you can see my asian collectibles spread over few pages since people were commenting in between me posting the pictures so I could not do just one post after another for the pictures(link in my signature), still haven't done an update in a while but might worth a peak if you are curious :drool:) and that is only my Asians ones... last year my first year of collecting I was worse, I have cut down dramatically but still a bit intense...I am trying to be more reasonable but it is difficult as I get all excited when a release of a movie I love comes out, worse time for shopping is at night :rolleyes:

Am at that point where I have to buy another bookshelf but I do also collect Amarays with Slipcovers, many many beautiful ones out there

And true, we are here to share our love of our hobby and whatever makes us happy as you said !

I don't know but a lot(if you want you can see my asian collectibles spread over few pages since people were commenting in between me posting the pictures so I could not do just one post after another for the pictures(link in my signature), still haven't done an update in a while but might worth a peak if you are curious :drool:) and that is only my Asians ones... last year my first year of collecting I was worse, I have cut down dramatically but still a bit intense...I am trying to be more reasonable but it is difficult as I get all excited when a release of a movie I love comes out, worse time for shopping is at night :rolleyes:

Am at that point where I have to buy another bookshelf but I do also collect Amarays with Slipcovers, many many beautiful ones out there

And true, we are here to share our love of our hobby and whatever makes us happy as you said !

I've had a peek at your Asian steels, a fine collection you have there.

Reactions: Actarus
Many thanks to @Scary Hair for your advice! [emoji106]
This will be my very first FilmArena steel. I love this movie and I wanted to see why @Actarus is praising FilmArena so much!! I'm sure it's well deserved!! Haha
Oh yeah, I'm going for the Devil Edition. Better suited to the film, imo [emoji106]

Reactions: Scary Hair
Many thanks to @Scary Hair for your advice! [emoji106]
This will be my very first FilmArena steel. I love this movie and I wanted to see why @Actarus is praising FilmArena so much!! I'm sure it's well deserved!! Haha
Oh yeah, I'm going for the Devil Edition. Better suited to the film, imo [emoji106]

Praise filma anena :notworthy: ...this being your first exclusive numbered edition package, the Devil edition is not a bad choice (it is my favorite but shhhhh tell no one :censored:) ...but I love them all and as always ~ I am as much in love with those exclusive packages as strongly as the first time I laid eyes upon one.

Hope you will understand where the Love comes from, once in hands :emb:

Thank you for dipping into 1 :drool:

I've had a peek at your Asian steels, a fine collection you have there.

Thanks for the compliment mate :notworthy:

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Oh, I know mate, you're preaching to the converted. I've alredy go tmy nme down for an Angel, but if I knew more about the dual box I (along with others) could make a better informed decision. And given that we can't back out,then if it's not what we really expected we're stuck with it.

I don't expect it will be disappointing, but I would like to know more. I'm sure Karel could ask. I'll have a word with Martin about it.

I spoke to Martin about this and as of now all that film arena can confirm are the steelbooks Pictures (angel and devil editions),
this is the only information as of now that they are able to obtain.

Can't wait to see what the complete packages are going to be. I can't justify the double box, I just hope that all editions have equally good bonus items.

Can't wait to see what the complete packages are going to be. I can't justify the double box, I just hope that all editions have equally good bonus items.

i think they will be top notch cooey as the other filmarena collections have been tbh.
i'm more surprised that people haven't jumped on the groupbuys to be honest so far :confused:
but guess when full details are announced it will fill up very quick bit like elektra did and that was 301.
not 250 limit a version, i fully expect some to be upset they didn't get on it earlier and may have missed out in the end. guess time will show.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: cooey
i think they will be top notch cooey as the other filmarena collections have been tbh.
i'm more surprised that people haven't jumped on the groupbuys to be honest so far :confused:
but guess when full details are announced it will fill up very quick bit like elektra did and that was 301.
not 250 limit a version, i fully expect some to be upset they didn't get on it earlier and may have missed out in the end. guess time will show.

With you there, surprised the GB isn't full. I think a lot of people got the nova media version and don't want to double dip. People might still be waiting to see what extras it comes with before they make their mind up.

With you there, surprised the GB isn't full. I think a lot of people got the nova media version and don't want to double dip. People might still be waiting to see what extras it comes with before they make their mind up.

agreed think nova version come out and filled up quick i didn't even find out this till later on when it all closed down, but this one will do me nicely.
once its announced whats what i think there maybe a bit of a fight to get on it myself and some will be dissappointed!

but every film arena collection has more or less been the same stuff which is good, i cannot see this one being any different tbh.

I'm just hoping for high gloss on the steels that be my only slightess worry other than that im good. i would really like on the angel version an embossed title but i think that could be too much to ask for but heres hoping :D:D:D

I have the Nova version otherwise I would be all over this. But maybe seeing the package will make me reconsider, especially if they coninue their trend with what they include with it. I don't tend to double dip though, well apart from with avengers.

I have the Nova version otherwise I would be all over this. But maybe seeing the package will make me reconsider, especially if they coninue their trend with what they include with it. I don't tend to double dip though, well apart from with avengers.
I did smile when I read this. I don't double dip either. But avengers, I have to make an exception. Damn I would skinny dip for another avengers!!

I'm not surprised the GB for each version has not got that many requests yet

A lot of people have already ordered the Nova Steelbook editions Full Slip and Lenti Editions and even that took a while to be sold out as it was not even out in the cinemas in some countries at the time it was announced and live to order

When we see what the full package details and photos of the box set and individual editions the Film Arena GB will get more requests

Why has there not been that many requests for the Film Arena GB
Its more to do with timing of the releases
If Nova steelbook release had not already been announced and released the GB for Film Arena would have had a lot more requests

Note
Even with the Nova release the steelbook it took a while for it to be sold out

I myself am very happy with the Nova Full Slip and the Steelbook and that's also WEA Artwork

I like a lot of others will decide when we see the full package details if I get one of the Film Arena editions
As soon as we see the full details and what extras and packaging is this will have lot more requests

Last edited:
Great film and I'm interested in the white angel version but I need to know prices before I commit.

301 was total print run for Elektra, 250 for John Wick is just the allotment for the GB. There are 1000 total for each and 1000 total for the double pack meaning 4000 total print run for John Wick. There is a big difference there.

Last edited: