Aniv

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-ray SteelBook - LENTICULAR SLIP - DIRECT SHIP (NE#13)

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions: stevexgreenaway
hey it's my first time trying this group buy stuff I know you can't be definite but does anyone know what a new estimate would be for delivery to U.K.? Thanks

@Aniv my first time doing this but just used the link to Paypal so hopefully all has gone through well! 1 to the UK please

@Aniv my first time doing this but just used the link to Paypal so hopefully all has gone through well! 1 to the UK please

Thanks and welcome to your first GB. Nothing else is required now (as long as shipping address when you made payment via PP is correct). Please wait for next bill (shipping cost) out in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
Aniv

US HUB Shipment will be slightly cheaper after everything said and done. Not significant enough for single copies. For BOX orders it will make a difference. Obviously this only for US members.

Thanks buddy! (for the reply and the group buy) I'm good with the direct ship choice then. I will keep the hub info in mind for the future but I just got the lenti so it doesn't seem like too big of a difference. And am glad I was able to secure one since I doubt I'll be at a computer for the Nova live time.

Hey @Aniv,

Could you possibly reserve a copy of the Lenti for me and let me send payment over to you on 1st of July? It would help me lighten the load on my credit card bill this month and I could do with the breathing room. No worries if it's not possible. :)

Hey @Aniv,

Could you possibly reserve a copy of the Lenti for me and let me send payment over to you on 1st of July? It would help me lighten the load on my credit card bill this month and I could do with the breathing room. No worries if it's not possible. :)

Sure no problem. Done.

Reactions: Last Lizard
New Group buy system is a doddle, brilliant. Love this release and already having the original (and the best) in terms of that Lenticular I just want each one they release.

Thanks for pulling together this group buy

Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv If I order all three separately, can I still have them sent together? Do I just let you know, or will you already know?

You dont have to let me know. I will break it down when I do the shipping quotes to the most cost effective packages up to 4 copies will ship in one box, if you order more another package and so on.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: guiltybyproxy