John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
No one believed me when I warned that their packaging is shite ( just a cardboard envelope)

you´re correct Buddy,but i just wanted to give it a try,a plain jiffy Bag,they really to take care sending well protected,as stated on their Webside:jacked::mad::vomit:
Here´s the proof;
20170626_193122.jpg
first and last Time,thank you ,Proxis ,you lost another customer:thumbs: bthw Guy´s,it was delivered by UPS. They just left it at my Doorstep,not even ringing the Bell,i was at home all day,perfect service all the way:(

Just got mine from Proxis to the U.K., there is the smallest, almost non existent dent on the front on the number 2 (can only see it when you get the light just right on it)

GetAttachmentThumbnail

It's fine for me, a damn good looking steel it is and uncut (I assume) unlike the U.K. Release

Reply from Bol.com customer service about my damaged Steels: :thumbs:

Wow. That was completely unexpected as thought I will have to follow up constantly about the return. Now I can peacefully open the Steel. :)

Thanks for your e-mail and contacting us.

Very sad to hear the Steelbooks arrived to you in damaged condition. This is not the right way to receive an item from our webshop.

At the moment I will cancel your return so you will receive your money back within 5 working days. I will do this because I will spare you a lot of trouble to send it back to us, because you live in Great Britian. You can maintain the items or you can do with it whatever you want.

If you really want to receive the items again then you can decide to place a new order. I hope it will arrive to you in good shape.

Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for my bad English. I hope you have understand me properly. If not, please do not hestitate to contact us.

I want to wish you a very nice day.

Wow. That was completely unexpected as thought I will have to follow up constantly about the return. Now I can peacefully open the Steel. :)

Very sad to hear the Steelbooks arrived to you in damaged condition. This is not the right way to receive an item from our webshop.

At the moment I will cancel your return so you will receive your money back within 5 working days. I will do this because I will spare you a lot of trouble to send it back to us, because you live in Great Britian. You can maintain the items or you can do with it whatever you want.

If you really want to receive the items again then you can decide to place a new order. I hope it will arrive to you in good shape.

Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for my bad English. I hope you have understand me properly. If not, please do not hestitate to contact us.

Thanks for posting the reply...Great customer focus from Bol :thumbs:

Still waiting for proxis for an answer.

I hope proxis customer service is the same. Mine arrived bent cos it was sent in a jiffy bag, I emailed them today. Such a shame cos this is a really nice steel

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bobberino