John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #28) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on September 18 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements)
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

575D2BF9-E3FC-43CE-8BB9-DD2592616253.jpeg
E973C74E-E401-4103-9C46-E16C47349C04.jpeg

104867351_2517974724972951_7540652459926291816_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if to sell my full slips and hunt down the lentis, which obviously means I'd be better off ordering the lenti for JW3 later today... or do I just stick with the full slips?

I hate how mismatched the full slips are, and despite the lenti effects not being great, at least the designs are consistent and they look like they actually belong together.

Hmm decisions!

I'd be better off ordering the lenti for JW3 later today... or do I just stick with the full slips?
Tomorrow. PO is tomorrow. :)

I hate how mismatched the full slips are, and despite the lenti effects not being great, at least the designs are consistent and they look like they actually belong together.
I'm completely with you. What were they thinking when they did the FS for Chapter 3? Whilst it is well made, it doesn't match the first two at all. Before the live video of the lenti edition was posted, I thought about getting it, despite breaking the line of FS. But in the video the lenti simply doesn't look good enough to spend that kind of money on it, especially with such a lackluster steelbook inside.

Reactions: Noodles
Tomorrow. PO is tomorrow. :)

I'm completely with you. What were they thinking when they did the FS for Chapter 3? Whilst it is well made, it doesn't match the first two at all. Before the live video of the lenti edition was posted, I thought about getting it, despite breaking the line of FS. But in the video the lenti simply doesn't look good enough to spend that kind of money on it, especially with such a lackluster steelbook inside.
Thanks for pointing that out... not sure why I thought it was going live today. :facepalm:

My issue is with all the full slips, not just Chapter 3. The lenti effects are definitely lacklustre, although the fact they've used one as the backdrop without the lenti attached in the photo @Mickle_89 shared makes me wonder if it'd be worth trying to remove it myself to reveal the printed artwork underneath - I know @moon has done this before, so it's possible. As for the steels themselves, I have no problem with them... personally think they all look great and go well together.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Went with the lenti this time. Anyone want to buy the full slips for the previous two? JW1 is opened, so a price can be discussed. Whereas JW2 is sealed and I'll sell at cost, of course. Either that or a straight up swap for the lentis would actually be preferred.

Ordered the lenticular version alongside Molly's Game (the lenti version as well)

I had missed out on the first lenti edition of John Wick 3 that Nova released last year, so I'm glad they decided to do this 4K lineup— but I only picked up this one, as I am content with the first Novamedia lenticular editions released back in 2014 for John Wick 1 (I think?) and 2016 for John Wick 2 :)