John Wick (Digital Mini SteelBook) (SDCC 2018 Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: July 19, 2018 SDCC Exclusive Give-Away.
Price: Free

Lionsgate and SteelBook have teamed up to create the first-ever digital movie SteelBook for John Wick.

You’ll be able to pick yours up at Lionsgate Booth #3635 during San Diego Comic-Con – for free.

Lionsgate and SteelBook Teaming Up for Free Giveaway at San Diego Comic-Con

1565640021334.png

Last edited by a moderator:
At least we all know your opinion now ;)
Seems to be always negative with comments so.....

Don’t listen to him, Lars. :p
I’ve spent upwards $200 for someone’s signature before. XD
You just work on completing your John Wick Collection.

Nuts...absolute bonkers!.....a steelbook with a digital code....and you guys are salivating over it.....wow look at my collection of empty digital steelbooks.....and some Muppet paid $120 for one!....what a bellend !.....more money than sense!:rofl::rofl:

And buddy, the only things I’ve seen you get excited over and purchase are Agents if SHIELD season 4 and Pacific Rim: Uprising, so you really don’t have the high ground if you’re talking about people’s tastes. XD

Just saying- don’t throw stones in glass houses.

Excuse me...i love both John Wick movies and have them in steelbook form, except that they actually have something in them like a blu ray disc!...why would anybody buy something that has NO meaning, it has nothing in it!...oh look at my new John Wick steelbook, doesn't have anything in it but it cost me $120 and I'm not even going to open it! Each to their own!

dfoles,
I'll post wherever the bloody hell I like thank you very much!
Don't tell me what I can and can't do!
It's one thing to voice your dislike of the product, but don't go ******** on people who choose to spend money on something for their collection that you don't like.
And to say it's empty inside is ignorant. There is a very nice card inside, some of which are metal and thus even more exclusive.
And if he wants to open it or not is his choice. How is that any different than people who collect blu-ray steelbooks but don't open them? It's their collection, they can do with it as they please.

Well enjoy your steelbook with NOTHING in it!,
Excuse me...i love both John Wick movies and have them in steelbook form, except that they actually have something in them like a blu ray disc!...why would anybody buy something that has NO meaning, it has nothing in it!...oh look at my new John Wick steelbook, doesn't have anything in it but it cost me $120 and I'm not even going to open it! Each to their own!
Even crazier, I own every steelbook released for JW 1 & 2, all sealed but I don't have to open them because I already have both movies on HDD and amaray ;) At least they don't contain awful series/movies like Agents if SHIELD season 4 and Pacific Rim: Uprising :rofl::D:rolleyes::naughty:

Each to their own!
Your posts doesn't show you don't care ;)

:ironman:

I know...but I never see the prices you mention. Also not at this very moment. The ones that have those prices still are open for bidding, so they don't count. Unless that's what you mean.

Just watch the ones for bidding. They have the potential for better prices. Don’t buy the Buy it now listings.

Last 3 listings ended $69, $76 and $65.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
In the future all steelbooks will be totally virtual, as in a fully 3D, 360 degree computer generated model of the full package, inside and out (like video game trophies). People will wait with baited breath for the pre order to go live so they can get that elusive virtual steelbook, complete will virtual booklets, postcards, stickers and even virtual shink wrap, which you can open (virtually)- just like you used to with the real thing! Some steels will even come with virtual scratches, dings and dents, just to keep with the authenticity of the collecting experience. Oh, and of course a download code.

In the future all steelbooks will be totally virtual, as in a fully 3D, 360 degree computer generated model of the full package, inside and out (like video game trophies). People will wait with baited breath for the pre order to go live so they can get that elusive virtual steelbook, complete will virtual booklets, postcards, stickers and even virtual shink wrap, which you can open (virtually)- just like you used to with the real thing! Some steels will even come with virtual scratches, dings and dents, just to keep with the authenticity of the collecting experience. Oh, and of course a download code.
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: levi and K.i.T