Middle East Ninja!
Premium Supporter
Aug 27, 2012
Kingdom of Bahrain
Release Date 10 November 2014
Price GBP 22.99
Link http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/juno-steel-pack/11027915.html

11027915-1412596950-63344.jpg

I absolutely love Juno, so getting this is a pretty easy decision. There isn't even a slipcover out there for this, so FuturePak it is!

Reitman! I can't wait to watch Men, Women & Children. I probably won't buy this Futurepak on release, but come early 2015 maybe we'll get a price drop and I'll definitely get this.

Price is down to £17.25 as at 22nd November.

Sadly even though I'd like the movie, I wouldn't touch these "Steel Packs" as they call them even at this price. The right pricing point for a standard non 3D Steelbook maybe, but not a cheap MetalPak-like imitation.

Last edited:
Price is down to £17.25 as at 22nd November.

Sadly even though I'd like the movie, I wouldn't touch these "Steel Packs" as they call them even at this price. The right pricing point for a standard non 3D Steelbook maybe, but not a cheap MetalPak-like imitation.

These Futurepaks are much better quality than the old metalpaks. They are pretty heavy and the metal is thicker gauge than Steelbooks. It's worth checking one out in hand, I think they are good quality.:)

Reactions: lgans316
Don't think VIVAs were better quality. The metal was super flimsy and in fact worse than Steelbook. However they produced beautiful artworks that made them look standout. Also they were made to feel heavy as most of them have came with multiple discs with flyers inside.