UK
Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Jupiter Ascending
Price: EUR 29.99

91rnz4X+RAL._SL1500_.jpg

91cgRZB+47L._SL1500_.jpg

91uyb4x+BwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I was assuming the worse and came upon some people who said they liked it. I actually watched it without being influenced, went in with my mind open to what I was gonna watch and I actually liked it. Yes it is not the greatest movie, but it is an enjoyable sci-fi movie. The CGI were Greatly done, yes it could have been better but this is was the movie is... I enjoyed it for what it was (definitely better than Avengers which I thought was not very good(and others might say it was such a great movie). These types of movie it is a case of like it or hate it. I went in with my mind open, didn't look at any previews so not to see most of the good parts, and just watch it. it is definitely worth 1 watch. Will I watch it again ? hmmm not sure, maybe not. But I had a nice night watching it.

I was assuming the worse and came upon some people who said they liked it. I actually watched it without being influenced, went in with my mind open to what I was gonna watch and I actually liked it. Yes it is not the greatest movie, but it is an enjoyable sci-fi movie. The CGI were Greatly done, yes it could have been better but this is was the movie is... I enjoyed it for what it was (definitely better than Avengers which I thought was not very good(and others might say it was such a great movie). These types of movie it is a case of like it or hate it. I went in with my mind open, didn't look at any previews so not to see most of the good parts, and just watch it. it is definitely worth 1 watch. Will I watch it again ? hmmm not sure, maybe not. But I had a nice night watching it.

I agree with you on just about every point there except on your opinion that it is better than The Avengers to which I say..
rocketlaugh_take1.gif

Reactions: henry00x
I agree with you on just about every point there except on your opinion that it is better than The Avengers to which I say..

hahahaha yes unfortunately I found the movie that there was too many cooks in the Kitchen....but saw a little preview for Avengers 2 and I am so excited it looks AMAZING !

...maybe my 2nd watch I will enjoy better, sometimes when we go see a movie we can be in a weird mood which affects our viewing experience, I have noticed that with me, so we never know I might enjoy it the second time around.