Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Facebook

Dear collectors,

Let us kindly inform you about the plan of FAC editions that now await us in order:

9. 1. - 13. 1. THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
16. 1. - 20. 1. both BLACK BARONS titles available to pre-order BB004 THE HUNTSMAN: Winter's War and BB005 THE SHALLOWS
23. 1. - 27. 1. WARCRAFT E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
30. 1. - 3. 2. JURASSIC PARK / JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD / JURASSIC PARK 3
6. 2. - 10. 2. THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016 E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
13. 2. - 17. 2. CREED E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX

February's titles can still move, but the direction of our work leads for their completion as soon as possible.

Collectors who do not have a number can secure a copy in advance by clicking on I WANT TO BUY button classical or pre-ordering after starting free sales.

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA

Please please please Filmarena, sell the Jurassic Parks in individual editions. With the other 2 new Jurassic Worlds to be released in future, it would make more sense, because a box set wouldn't look right next to 3 other Seperate editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
From Facebook

Dear collectors,

Let us kindly inform you about the plan of FAC editions that now await us in order:

9. 1. - 13. 1. THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
16. 1. - 20. 1. both BLACK BARONS titles available to pre-order BB004 THE HUNTSMAN: Winter's War and BB005 THE SHALLOWS
23. 1. - 27. 1. WARCRAFT E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
30. 1. - 3. 2. JURASSIC PARK / JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD / JURASSIC PARK 3
6. 2. - 10. 2. THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016 E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
13. 2. - 17. 2. CREED E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX

February's titles can still move, but the direction of our work leads for their completion as soon as possible.

Collectors who do not have a number can secure a copy in advance by clicking on I WANT TO BUY button classical or pre-ordering after starting free sales.

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA

Probably just the Jurassic Park set for me. And hopefully, I am already paid with the X-Men sets by that time.

Due to my wallet taking a beating from all the Dredds and X-Mens, I will have to pass on most of these upcoming titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Out of the list Creed is definite. Been waiting for that one for ages! As for Jurassic Park, that one is a maybe at the moment depending on the artwork/package as I have the HDZeta box set.

Wouldn't surprise me with King Kong if they are waiting for the new BD that's getting released as well as Skull Island

Probably just the Jurassic Park set for me. And hopefully, I am already paid with the X-Men sets by that time.

Due to my wallet taking a beating from all the Dredds and X-Mens, I will have to pass on most of these upcoming titles.

All of those X-titles hitting during the holidays really killed me.

Anyway, I'm in for JP if my wallet recovers by then.