Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Zavvi:
Jurassic Park || The Lost World || Jurassic Park III

11085519-1423671059-942794.jpg

11085519-1423671059-942768.jpg

11085519-1423671059-942612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a German amazon set costs only 58$ vs English zavvi set cost 81$, and they are the same artwork (not the J-card), and better shipping handling from amazon

My mind tells me to go with the cheaper options for all these.Really like the steels for this and Lost World.wouldve been cool if the back of Lost world had been lenticular,as the original vhs was like that (i still own the vhs too)

Shock horror but I'm actually quite impressed with this. Very plain but the set all compliment each other and they'll look nice next to the Indiana Jones trilogy (yeah trilogy only).

Why don't Zavvi just ban their people from opening Steelbook boxes with knives? You'd think they would learn!
You're assuming it was damaged at the Zavvi warehouse. Spine slashes are often under the shrinkwrap, and could only have occurred earlier in the packaging process, when the discs are inserted in the cases.

Reactions: Ricker and snooloui
Got mine today. It's a beauty, high quality art and finish - absolutely no complaints from me :drool:

I'm not giving zavvi any credit for this though as I doubt they requested the gloss finish as we'd see it more often. Full credit to Universal as it's even better than King Kong (which didn't have any embossing but was still great).
That is true, it was more than likely the studio which decided the finish as it is with most Steelbooks. This looks great but I think the german versions are more tempting at the lower price.

Two of the three arrived today - really nice in hand and most welcome I suspect for those who didn't buy the trilogy in the tin (even though it was dirt cheap for what seemed like ages).

Well mine turned up today, ninth spine slashed Steelbook, Zavvi have sent me this year, and were just heading into May, I'll defend them on certain issue's but their quality control has always been sh*t......

Not having much luck lately, this one turned up with the back scratched, looks like someone ran a blade across the back it's quite deep too, then they just stuck the J-Card on yeah great, back it goes. :(