Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @wxlinkswd !
This will be pretty tricky for me as the box should stay open for the eventual Jurassic World steelbook. Another is saying the Ultimate Trilogy even though it will have 4..

But regardless, hope I will be lucky enough to snag one of this..will the preorder be shortly after SPR?

I'd actually prefer it if they include the price of Jurassic World that way those who manage to get this can be guaranteed to complete the set. Or at least priority can go towards those with this set. If I had this and missed out on World just for some scalper to hold it over my head I'd sell this set and be pretty miffed about it

Thanks @wxlinkswd !
This will be pretty tricky for me as the box should stay open for the eventual Jurassic World steelbook. Another is saying the Ultimate Trilogy even though it will have 4..

But regardless, hope I will be lucky enough to snag one of this..will the preorder be shortly after SPR?
I see these as 2 different things though, as I think they'll end up making a second trilogy.

I'd actually prefer it if they include the price of Jurassic World that way those who manage to get this can be guaranteed to complete the set. Or at least priority can go towards those with this set. If I had this and missed out on World just for some scalper to hold it over my head I'd sell this set and be pretty miffed about it
I don't think that would be fair to those that just want Jurassic World.

Thanks @wxlinkswd !

I didnt get the email for the GB details,we need wait more days,i'll keep update for this,thanks

Why does the Jurassic Park 3 steelbook have "Lost World: Jurassic Park" on its spine?
good catch. Looks like they forgot to change that when the made the renderings. Its the same spine as the second film. Its not exclusive artwork so I would have no worries about that mistake on the actual product