Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
The booklet and postcards will put in a paper bag then fit in the trilogy slip box.
we will not make the J world in this slipbox,please note its "Trilogy" on the front.
Thanks for the confirmation. :thumbs:

All this fuss about there being space for Jurassic World, whe nit doe sstate quiet clearly Trilogy as in THREE!! :banghead:
Even though it states "trilogy", some companies may or may not decide to include room for a future movie as they think it may attract more customers. I assume you've never heard of such thing happening. Plus that picture is just a render, the final printed product may slightly differ if the company decides to make last minute changes. We are dealing with an Asian retailer. They are doing their best to communicate with the international customers. With all due respect, we cant expect them to speak English fluently, so small details may get lost in translation. So I think its fair that people want a confirmation. Also, some collectors like to know every miniature detail of the product they are paying money for; especially when its gonna be over $100. :)

Reactions: bluray hunter
Thanks for the confirmation. :thumbs:

Even though it states "trilogy", some companies may or may not decide to include room for a future movie as they think it may attract more customers. I assume you've never heard of such thing happening. Plus that picture is just a render, the final printed product may slightly differ if the company decides to make last minute changes. We are dealing with an Asian retailer. They are doing their best to communicate with the international customers. With all due respect, we cant expect them to speak English fluently, so small details may get lost in translation. So I think its fair that people want a confirmation. Also, some collectors like to know every miniature detail of the product they are paying money for; especially when its gonna be over $100. :)

Crikey the chap who is providing the info is Chinese for heaven's sake - and he knows that if it says trilogy it means three - he even came forward and said as much!
The people asking the questions appear to be fully conversant with the English language; so the question really should be: Why ask bloody silly questions?

I realize what you're saying about leaving space for the next film - as in the last Bond box set, and the obsessing of some collectors over the minutae . .

But, frankly, where would the logic be in making the ultimate trilogy,and then providing space for a fourth film - or would they, to be facetious, be expected to include a sticker to place over 'trilogy' which says 'Quadrilogy'?!

I'm only asking people to use their loaves.

Reactions: montana2974
Crikey the chap who is providing the info is Chinese for heaven's sake - and he knows that if it says trilogy it means three - he even came forward and said as much!
The people asking the questions appear to be fully conversant with the English language; so the question really should be: Why ask bloody silly questions?

I realize what you're saying about leaving space for the next film - as in the last Bond box set, and the obsessing of some collectors over the minutae . .

But, frankly, where would the logic be in making the ultimate trilogy,and then providing space for a fourth film - or would they, to be facetious, be expected to include a sticker to place over 'trilogy' which says 'Quadrilogy'?!

I'm only asking people to use their loaves.
It doesn't matter if the people asking the questions are fluent are not. If I ask you a question in Japanese, what good it does if you cant answer me properly in Japanese? You can try your best, but do you not agree there's room for error in such cases?

I wouldn't wanna judge people based on their collecting preferences. If they want to obsess over small detail, let them. We all collect for different reasons.

And you and me both; only if the world you live in also operated under logic. Unfortunately...(n)

I think it will be 1st of may for the GB on this ?

I hope not. I think most collectors need some breathing room after a pretty hectic April and May, with plenty of Blufans invoices, Nova and Kimchi pre orders, Saving Private Ryan GB this friday, FA with some awesome releases ...and the other usual retailers. No need to rush this one along