Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
update:
release date would be:30th May,GB will open at 20th AM 10:00 USA EST,total 100 copies for HDN members,1 copy per person limited,payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
directly ship from china,GB prices:125USD shipped,but not include paypal fees.
This is last HDzeta GB on HDN,all HDzeta release sell on HDzeta webstore in the future,more HDzeta exclusive news will open to public at HDN,and only at HDN.
Than you for your update,and information. I just wondering when HDZeta wbstore will be officially operational. Thank you.

update:
release date would be:30th May,GB will open at 20th AM 10:00 USA EST,total 100 copies for HDN members,1 copy per person limited,payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
This is last HDzeta GB on HDN,all HDzeta release sell on HDzeta webstore in the future,more HDzeta exclusive news will open to public at HDN,and only at HDN.

Thanks for the news, man! Hopefully the HDzeta store rocks because the poor website is what turned me off from supporting Nova. Nevertheless, the topic here is the JP Trilogy and I will 100% be joining the bloodbath for this beauty! I'll be bringing the Raptor Squad with me, too. :p

jSKkQhS.gif

Not sure how I feel about the webstore because I thought the GBs ran rather well here but sounds like we will have the inside scoop at least. JP trilogy will go fast but I will be ready. Thanks for the update Xin.

With only 100 copies, this'll be 1 each, right?

update:

£82 is quite abit what with the Marvel BF coming out and i'm just about to pay for my Dredd Mondo.

BUT It looks sexy i Love JP (First live action movie I remember seeing) and it's the last HD GB.

I will most likely try for this.

Reactions: harry
update:
Thanks for the update @wxlinkswd ! Added info to OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue