Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really unique, limited premium product. It is not just about the steelbooks but the whole package which I think is pretty awesome and will count myself lucky if I can score one of these in the GB.

This is a really unique, limited premium product. It is not just about the steelbooks but the whole package which I think is pretty awesome and will count myself lucky if I can score one of these in the GB.

Totally agree. There are plenty of other, cheaper alternatives to the JP steelbooks like Zavvi, Amazon.de, heck, even Best Buy might come up with their own versions in time for the BD debut if of the 4th film. Premium products command premium prices and these look like a lot of thought went into them. I'm moving away from plain vanilla steels (ones without slips, art cards, etc) and going for the premium stuff whenever possible so I'm hoping I can snag one of these sets.

The 3D disc isn't an issue for me as i already have the amray. I would like to know the price soon to see how big the difference is for the slip box and other goodies. Right now I'm leaning towards going with the ones from Germany.

really would love to get this but can't justify the cost....if it's under $100.00 shipped i'd consider it.

It will be significantly more than 100 USD for sure. You cannot compare it to the cheaper German releases (9,90 each at Media Markt). I will take one for sure, because I am a huge fan of the HDZETA releases. Unfortunately the weak Euro will make this even more expensive...

The whole package on this is amazing and loving the titles in Chinese on the spines of the slips......:notworthy::drool:

The debossed Iron on the slip box is an amazing touch.....:OMG:

It's won't be cheap but Asian exclusives never are...;)
So be prepared to have your pants (drawers) pulled up Camel foot stylie....:LOL::rofl::wow:

If I were going after the first three films then this is the only edition I would want...:thumbs::naughty::D

Last edited:
Totally agree. There are plenty of other, cheaper alternatives to the JP steelbooks like Zavvi, Amazon.de, heck, even Best Buy might come up with their own versions in time for the BD debut if of the 4th film.

Taking away all the bells and whistles with this set, aren't these the exact same steelbooks that Zavvi and Amazon are selling now?

I have already ordered the German steels....leaning towards throwing them into the UK Limited Edition tin box which was released a few years back, and then selling the digipack from that set....it also included the fold out booklet which is included in this HDZeta release (at least it looks identical in the HDZeta set picture in the OP)....

But as I am a great fan of HDZeta releases, I know I will probably end up purchasing this anyway :LOL::LOL:

I have already ordered the German steels....leaning towards throwing them into the UK Limited Edition tin box which was released a few years back, and then selling the digipack from that set....it also included the fold out booklet which is included in this HDZeta release (at least it looks identical in the HDZeta set picture in the OP)....

But as I am a great fan of HDZeta releases, I know I will probably end up purchasing this anyway :LOL::LOL:

I just purchased the German steels as well. Just can't beat the price in dollars.
Like you, I will be greatly tempted to purchase this box set as well but I must resist.
I have also purchased a short whip which I will use on my bare back whenever the
temptation to purchase this HDzeta set arises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jigslice