Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose. Maybe the collector that must have EVERYTHING ever made about that movie series.
But, it still cracks me up. Like buying a Mission Impossible Box, when we know for sure another is coming...
Well, someone buys them!:LOL:
I can understand. I do that with a 'certain' movie series :shy::emb::happy::sorry: But that's The One and only I'll ever do that to :LOL:
So someone IS buying them like you said.

OH MY GOD JURASSIC WORLD AFTER CREDITS SCENE HAS BEEN LEAKED
image_php_image_2051_jpg_width_460.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @NoDingsNoScratches @Marco86 @Ultron96 @steel888 @earthscope @harry
How much you guys wanna bet that if not the next movie, then the movie after the Jurassic World trilogy will be called Jurassic Universe?
Write it down, AlienKing predicted on August 13th, 2015 :p

Reactions: luke98 and C.C. 95
I can understand. I do that with a 'certain' movie series :shy::emb::happy::sorry: But that's The One and only I'll ever do that to :LOL:
So someone IS buying them like you said.

How much you guys wanna bet that if not the next movie, then the movie after the Jurassic World trilogy will be called Jurassic Universe?
Write it down, AlienKing predicted on August 13th, 2015 :p
And to complete the new Jurassic Trilogy..it will be Jurassic Galaxy? LOL

Reactions: AlienKing
I forgot which ninja was telling another ninja "hey, buy the zavvi set to open, and keep the HDZeta set sealed"

Well, that's my plan! But my only issue with that plan is that I wanted to see that Lenti!

Any chance HDzeta will do a LENTI a la cart?View attachment 168939View attachment 168942

the steelbooks of zavvi is equal to hdzeta?
any diferences?

anyone can confirm the subtitles of hdzeta editons?

thanks

Picked this up the other day for pretty much cost and it arrived this morning. Absolutely love it!!! Kind of regretted never picking it up before but I'm glad I have now. This prompted me to finally pick up both the HDZeta Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan lenti's too

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and Drum18
Picked this up the other day for pretty much cost and it arrived this morning. Absolutely love it!!! Kind of regretted never picking it up before but I'm glad I have now. This prompted me to finally pick up both the HDZeta Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan lenti's too
All worthy purchases IMO :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Have that in my collection and it's thing of a beauty, just need JW to c complete my collection :wacky: