51hnrrae%2B3L._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Jurassic Park Ultimate Collector's Edition with T-Rex:

51SraxHc7AL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0058DDUV0/?tag=hidefnin-21

Jurassic Park Limited Collector's Tin:

Thanks Wreck for exclusive hi-res pic

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0058DDU6U/?tag=hidefnin-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacement delivered today mint condition, 1 small problem it was the wrong set :angry: Play sent the standard box set not the Tin a******s :angry::angry:

Replacement delivered today mint condition, 1 small problem it was the wrong set :angry: Play sent the standard box set not the Tin a******s :angry::angry:

Those f*****s did the same thing to me ordered Twilight saga steelbook sent twilight 3 amaray. :angry::angry:

i didnt like it too much... but what option do i have.... i got to have this

Hi, and welcome to the site, do you need the TIN ? try Amazon.co.uk.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

i didnt like it too much... but what option do i have.... i got to have this

Welcome to the site, do you need the TIN ? try Amazon.co.uk.

That is majorly annoying when that happens. I hope you get it sorted soon. I don't know what is up with play but their standards are going down. There shipping seems to take forever these days.

Just got my tins in today. Looks really nice. Love the deep red metalic color. Turned out nice. I was hoping it would have been embossed or debossed, but no dice. Overall nice looking. Will probably open it up later tonight.

Not getting the Tin edition..... I think it's a pretty poor SE.

Not enough in it for me. I've bought the steelbook ( thanks to Masterblaster ! ) and I've bought the wooden box from amazon

Got the tin yesterday from amazon, wrapped in bubble wrap :scat:

I cracked it open and agree that the insides are lacking anything spectacular, but the tin is really nice. The metallic red color is really hot!

Got the tin yesterday from amazon, wrapped in bubble wrap :scat:

I cracked it open and agree that the insides are lacking anything spectacular, but the tin is really nice. The metallic red color is really hot!

Yep. I wish I had a car with paint color like that. Its damn nice. Will look very cool next to BTTF tin. :scat:

I want to add that pictures don't do it justice. The metallic paint effect is awesome. You really have to have it in your hands to really apreciate it.

I am going to have all the Spielberg tins out of U.K. when it is all said and done. Indy Jones and Jaws are next!!!

Last edited:
Yep. I wish I had a car with paint color like that. Its damn nice. Will look very cool next to BTTF tin. :scat:

I want to add that pictures don't do it justice. The metallic paint effect is awesome. You really have to have it in your hands to really apreciate it.

I am going to have all the Spielberg tins out of U.K. when it is all said and done. Indy Jones and Jaws are next!!!
Yeah it would be pure awesome if Jaws comes in a tin. Jaws has the ultimate cover for it. :)