Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Offered exclusively to original Jurassic Park Trilogy buyers.
Notes: WWA steelbook, Limited 300 copies
Bonus: come with loose lenticular sheet, Embossed slipcase, Booklet and Post cards x6

Thanks to @pbtour4il:
DSC_1601.JPG

For more pictures #1, #2, #3,

First Group Buy:
only available to original Trilogy set buyers Group Buy
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/65821/

Second Group Buy:
Coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture's quality is quite poor...The lenti cover actually is really really nice, far better than those made by blufans...
Besides, you should know that the lenti of San Andreas may be the best lenti ever!
forum.php
the lenticular looks terrible, the poster they chose is not great, it was probably why they haven't shown a picture of the package :p

the lenticular looks terrible, the poster they chose is not great, it was probably why they haven't shown a picture of the package :p
we are so busy for the terminator series design and sample fix,no time post the pics for the JW.
China Universal requested,they doesnt allow another pics for the lenti,we have no choice,if you dont like it,you can pass it,this release not for public,only for the JP Tri buyer.
thats all.

we are so busy for the terminator series design and sample fix,no time post the pics for the JW.
China Universal requested,they doesnt allow another pics for the lenti,we have no choice,if you dont like it,you can pass it,this release not for public,only for the JP Tri buyer.
thats all.

I was on the GB for the HDZeta Jurassic Tri-Pack as many others were here...just curious if you can give an ETA on when us ninjas will receive an invoice...

Reactions: Hooltra
thats all.

too bad, hopefully Terminator 2 is planned then :-/ Terminator steelbooks are everywhere now :p one for each room in the house ;) :p

That picture's quality is quite poor...The lenti cover actually is really really nice, far better than those made by blufans...
Besides, you should know that the lenti of San Andreas may be the best lenti ever!
forum.php
Best lenti ever? Are you feeling ok? This is the same lenti effect as the Best Buy exclusive and not to mention this film is a complete bore.

Last edited:
Best lenti ever? Are you feeling ok? This is the same lenti effect as the Best Buy exclusive and not to mention this film is a complete bore.
I agree. The Best Buy lenti effect didn't work very well. The transitions as you moved the slip were very choppy and unfocused. If this one is anything like the Best Buy it will be far from one of the best lentis ever.

Well, I think that movie is just OK, however, I like Alexandra, so you know:drool:
I haven't seen the Best Buy one personally, can you post a picture? Will Johnson's size get bigger with different angle?

How did this become the HDZeta San Andreas forum? I was hoping for some JW news. :LOL: