Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Offered exclusively to original Jurassic Park Trilogy buyers.
Notes: WWA steelbook, Limited 300 copies
Bonus: come with loose lenticular sheet, Embossed slipcase, Booklet and Post cards x6

Thanks to @pbtour4il:
DSC_1601.JPG

For more pictures #1, #2, #3,

First Group Buy:
only available to original Trilogy set buyers Group Buy
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/65821/

Second Group Buy:
Coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture looks really boring and a let down hope that's not the final artwork we've all been waiting for.

HDZ been very quite lately, so many exclusive announcements and yet very few updates for them, my man wxlinkswd must be very busy!!

Can't believe how many ninjas crying & whinning...it's pretty embarrassing.

I'm actually enjoying not have to pay for something else at the moment.

I thought HDZeta was sending the Jurassic World release for free to those who had bought the Jurassic Park Trilogy from them?

:rofl:

I thought HDZeta was sending the Jurassic World release for free to those who had bought the Jurassic Park Trilogy from them?

:rofl:
I wish!!! My understanding is that because of the limited numbers only those that were in for the jurassic park trilogy were given the opportunity to purchase the jurassic world edition. Kinda like a private group buy. I was under the impression from @wxlinkswd that we would receive an invoice from Alex regarding this release, but I have not received anything yet.

I wish!!! My understanding is that because of the limited numbers only those that were in for the jurassic park trilogy were given the opportunity to purchase the jurassic world edition. Kinda like a private group buy. I was under the impression from @wxlinkswd that we would receive an invoice from Alex regarding this release, but I have not received anything yet.

Been kinda quiet on the Homefront regarding many releases do to release soon