Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.de - OOS
CeDe.de - OOS
MediaMarkt - OOS
Saturn.de - OOS

Notes: Gloss finish, debossed title, artwork on back cover, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

View attachment 48899

Languages: German, DTS 5.1; Portugese, DTS 5.1; Spanish, DTS 5.1; Italian DTS 5.1; French DTS 5.1; English, DTS HD 5.1 Master Audio

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone from the other forum picked up 2 of these in store today for me and is sending them to me at cost + shipping cost. Due to shipping, it's still a little higher than what I would have paid through Amazon.de, but it's amazing that people in the blu ray community will go out of their way to help out a fellow collector. I love it.

Excited to get my embossed GERMAN KA2 steelie. I rarely buy German steels, because they normally have their foot so far up their own rear that they can't hear the steelbook community criticizing how badly they mess up good steelbooks, but they got this one right and I want to support it, so I'm in :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
Someone from the other forum picked up 2 of these in store today for me and is sending them to me at cost + shipping cost. Due to shipping, it's still a little higher than what I would have paid through Amazon.de, but it's amazing that people in the blu ray community will go out of their way to help out a fellow collector. I love it.

Excited to get my embossed GERMAN KA2 steelie. I rarely buy German steels, because they normally have their foot so far up their own rear that they can't figure out how badly they mess up good steelbooks, but they got this one right and I want to support it, so I'm in :thumbs:

If you need any other german steelbooks ... you can always ask me ;)

Universial has no more to deliver to the retailers so the only ones left are the ones that might be in stores...

Online there is no change at any retailer...

Just got a nogo email from one big Retailer who said the reason was because Universal has no more in stock ...

Take care
Jon

Reactions: Marina Blue
Arrived today, looks great with the debossing, however there are several small scratch like marks on the front. As if someone has been rubbing it with a cloth a little too much.

image_zps96cd4147.jpg

image_zpsad14b400.jpg

image_zpsc5694e77.jpg

image_zps843f5c56.jpg

Just got my copy in the mail, and I'm very happy I decided to go through with the order despite getting the UK version as well- the debossing is a nice touch to this great, high gloss steel.

My copy arrived in pretty good condition minus some glue from the stickers and a few scratches on the spine. Just happy there are no dents, scratches on the back or face, or any paint chips.

Reactions: severo
I noticed the top and bottom of the steel has this ridging mark that goes across the steelbook. Anyone else notice this? May just be mine.

photo 1 (2).jpg

photo 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: