Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.de - OOS
CeDe.de - OOS
MediaMarkt - OOS
Saturn.de - OOS

Notes: Gloss finish, debossed title, artwork on back cover, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

View attachment 48899

Languages: German, DTS 5.1; Portugese, DTS 5.1; Spanish, DTS 5.1; Italian DTS 5.1; French DTS 5.1; English, DTS HD 5.1 Master Audio

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news

Good news: It will be available again, bad news, kinda pricey:

Kick-Ass 2 - Steelbook [Blu-ray] [Limited Edition]
Lieferbar ab dem 23. Januar 2014.
Preis: EUR 300,00

Good news: It will be available again, bad news, kinda pricey:

Kick-Ass 2 - Steelbook [Blu-ray] [Limited Edition]
Lieferbar ab dem 23. Januar 2014.
Preis: EUR 300,00

Only €300,00?EEK! That`s cheap-where can i buy it?:D

found it :p

Last edited:
Lost in Transit

Mine never made it to me. Purchased it for EUR 23.12 total including shipping. Amazon.de did shipped it to me according to their records:

Lieferung Nr. 1: versandt am 23. Dezember 2013

I feel so gutted. :(

EDIT: Amazon.de gave me a refund. Would rather have received the steelbook, though.

Last edited:
Mine never made it to me. Purchased it for EUR 23.12 total including shipping. Amazon.de did shipped it to me according to their records:

Same thing happened with my order. They shipped it and it never arrived. :(

What the Tracking says?
Did the package left germany??

Tracking is not available when they ship overseas unless you pay extra for it. The only thing we get is a confirmation of shipment. That's about it. I had 3 items in my order. Each were shipped separately on separate days. I received the first two within the time I would expect to receive them (2 weeks) and no word of this whatsoever and it's been over a month now.

I contacted Amazon.de and they confirmed it was shipped and should've been received by now and is now considered lost in transit. My guess is, more likely stolen as it's hard to believe how anything gets lost anymore with all the safeguards they have.

Last edited:
Tacking is not available when they ship overseas unless you pay extra for it. The only thing we get is a confirmation of shipment. That's about it. I had 3 items in my order. Each were shipped separately on separate days. I received the first two within the time I would expect to receive them (2 weeks) and no word of this whatsoever and it's been over a month now.

I contacted Amazon.de and they confirmed it was shipped and should've been received by now and is now considered lost in transit. My guess is, more like stolen as it's hard to believe how anything gets lost anymore with all the safeguards they have.

got the same problem with a powerseller from usa!
shipped with tracking (airmail) but it never left the usa...i think it disappeared too :(

I bet Canada customs got a hold of it. I had an order that sat at customs for over two weeks. I don't know if it was at the bottom of the pile or what but it eventually was released and arrived undamaged.

I bet Canada customs got a hold of it. I had an order that sat at customs for over two weeks. I don't know if it was at the bottom of the pile or what but it eventually was released and arrived undamaged.

Hope you are right. I know that items from the USA take 2 months sometimes to get up here which boggles the mind when I can get something from overseas in 1.5 weeks. More scrutiny maybe? :dunno:

This, however, seems odd even by Canada Customs standards because I have yet to have anything checked coming from the UK or Germany especially when it's from a company like Amazon. Mind you, the steelbook was sent during the holiday season, so anything is possible.

Cheers!

EDIT: should be clearer. Never had them open a package which is usually the cause for delays from past experience.

Last edited: