Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion thread

Didn't you say that before you saw the Infernal Affairs package too? ;)

I did because I already had the Hong Kong trilogy pack.....And was not sure about double dipping....:hilarious: :D

But this is different as I have absolutely No interest in either of these films. Just not my cup of tea....:p :naughty:

I have to like the film as well as the package....

But Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a great flick @earth and well worthy KimchiDVD's exclusive line if you have not seen it ;)

Reactions: lolwut
I did because I already had the Hong Kong trilogy pack.....And was not sure about double dipping....:hilarious: :D

But this is different as I have absolutely No interest in either of these films. Just not my cup of tea....:p :naughty:

I have to like the film as well as the package....

Fair enough. :p I liked 'Her', but it's 10 years since I saw Eternal Sunshine and I can't remember if I hated it or not.

Is Eternal Sunshine definitely a confirmed release?

Fair enough. :p I liked 'Her', but it's 10 years since I saw Eternal Sunshine and I can't remember if I hated it or not.

Is Eternal Sunshine definitely a confirmed release?

It's already up on Kimchi's main steelbook page buddy as exclusive. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Then get it for her for gods sake :hilarious: ;)

No,no,no.....I bought that bloody Amelie tri pack for her and she made me sit through it again this weekend.....:hilarious:

Not this time and nobody be telling her it's available.....:hilarious: :naughty:

She moaned when I was watching my favourite film this year "The Grandmaster" so she can go without.....EEK! :ass:

Also where is the Kimchi exclusive of CA The Winter Soldier....?? Need that to go with Thor!

Last edited:
Reactions: DJHilalo
I agree with the ones in bold, with added comments:

There Will Be Blood (needs a remaster, glossy steel with color inside art)
The Seventh Seal
Taxi Driver (if it's the newer 4K release but with the extras)
Clockwork Orange (needs a remaster)
The Shining (both cuts)
Big Lebowski (needs remaster)
Lost Boys
Predator
The Terminator (glossy steel)
Back To The Future 1,2 & 3
Inglorious Basterds
Heat
Fight Club (glossy steel)

Would also like to see

Take Shelter (Sony transfer)
MUD
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (needs remaster)

The Mist (both versions)
Donnie Darko (needs remaster, both versions)
LA Confidential
Sin City

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Godzilla (2014)
District 9
Super 8
Peter Jackson's King Kong

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Edge of Tomorrow
Inglorius Basterds
Wanted