Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion thread

Hi Choi, do you know if Tony is looking at a possible 3D release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Would love to see Kimchi do this with a cool colourful lenticular slip :D

Reactions: blu-steel
I know it sounds totally impossible. But has anyone thought about King Kong by Peter Jackson. Definitely an awesome movie and it deserves a proper steelbook treatment. The German/US releases suck so bad.

I know it sounds totally impossible. But has anyone thought about King Kong by Peter Jackson. Definitely an awesome movie and it deserves a proper steelbook treatment. The German/US releases suck so bad.

fyi, there is no plan to cover lenticular slip for Amazing Spiderman 2.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I really hope they re-release Tangled!! I really want a copy.

Once Tangled G2 size steelbook release from Kimchidvd, It almost took 6 months to sell out all 3000 copies

I really hope they re-release Tangled!! I really want a copy.

Welcome to the forum. Now let me show you the door...:p

Exact re-releases / re-prints of these very limited exclusives aren't really in favour with many collectors. I think that if kimchi were to do an exact re-release it would go down like a lead balloon. I trust kimchi not to go down that route though.

Great news with the new exclusives Choi....:scat:

Now is there any chance we could get a kimchi special of "The Incredible Hulk"?

We really need an awesome collectors edition for that.....:thumbs: :D

Reactions: zoneism and rpg
That list is missing a classic gory horror film which I'm sure kimchi could add to and make epic something like the original Texas chainsaw massacre, hills have eyes or hellraiser
Or maybe a modern classic like Saw or Blair Witch Project

I think kimchi horror treatment deep red glossy blood and a gory lenty slip would be cool

Now is there any chance we could get a kimchi special of "The Incredible Hulk"?

I wholly concur with this. There's not one decent version available anywhere. That ridiculous horizontal UK release is hitting £50 on eBay. People are clearly losing their sanity and buying it in desperation!

If Kimchi would release Peter Jackson's King Kong I would be a very happy man. I love the. movie and the potential for a great design is limitless:scat:

Reactions: IRON MAN
That list is missing a classic gory horror film which I'm sure kimchi could add to and make epic something like the original Texas chainsaw massacre, hills have eyes or hellraiser
Or maybe a modern classic like Saw or Blair Witch Project

I think kimchi horror treatment deep red glossy blood and a gory lenty slip would be cool

I agree, needs more horror! How about:

Ju-on (The Grudge)
A Serbian Film (uncut)
The Tenant
The Eye (original)
Infection (Kansen)
3 Extremes
Who Can Kill a Child?
Inside
Candyman
The Hills Have Eyes (remake)
The Others
Event Horizon
Magic (1978)
The Orphanage
The Signal (2007)
Sweeney Todd
Orphan
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
The Fly (remake)
existenz
The Mist (both cuts)
The Collector (2009)
Bug
Feast
The Ruins
Misery
In a Glass Cage
Dead Silence
Red White & Blue
Funny Games (original)
Dead Alive (Braindead)
Jacob's Ladder

So what's the status of Iron Man, is it cancelled or just put on hold? Choi? Thanks

I would say not canceled, but still pending on approval stage from Marvel. Not paramount.

very very hard to make WEA for Iron man.

Marvel want to reprint old FS or play.com steelbook again but Kimchidvd does not want to do

I will announce if there is anything changed.