Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a chance a premium version will show up in north america? any precedent for that?

No there will not be one for sure, the only premium packaging with a FullSlip and Bonus artwork are the ''film arena Collection - numbered Edition'' from Europe and the Japanese and the Korea Version Exclusive Packages from Asia. This is more a practice that international Retailer do.

In North America you will only find the Regular Steelbook without any Bonus Items from BB.

Last edited:
Reactions: MECHANT
No there will not be one for sure, the only premium packaging with a FullSlip and Bonus artwork are the ''film arena Collection - numbered Edition'' from Europe and the Japanese and the Korea Version Exclusive Packages from Asia. This is more a practice that international Retailer do.

In North America you will only find the Regular Steelbook without any Bonus Items from BB.
I wouldnt say there is no chance. anything can happen as releases get released again and again. There is nothing at this time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MECHANT
I wouldnt say there is no chance. anything can happen as released get released again and again. There is nothing at this time though.

When have you ever witness a north american FullSlip Packages with Steel and Bonus artworks that we so frequently purchase from Asia and the only1 European company which is film arena ? It is not in the north american Culture to produce these packages, all the big players BB(big focus on bulk)/Walmart/Amazon/Target all they focus on is the steelbook itself and the demand is not that high - the demand is simply not there as they have a hard time to even sell regular steels which is why they share print runs between Can/US. I'd say to answer your question if you think there is a chance of a retailer to start producing those Packages, in all those years I think the chances are pretty slim ie: 0.01%.

Canadian and US Customer they may buy Steelbooks but that is not where the heart of the collecting world is...in can/US they provide nice steels to supply the small demand there is, but in North America it is mainly about regular Amarays for most customers, the majority and try to buy the cheapest they can...those big players they focus on cutting cost and not trying to experiment in creating what the Asians have been doing for so long. In Asia it has become a custom for those packages, in Can/US most people, the general public who buy steels when visiting their local big store have no desire to invest in Custom Packages that cost 3 to 4 times the price of a regular Amaray. we Can/US Customer/Collector are a tiny % of what the collecting world is, and it all happens overseas.

I think it looks cool but FAs edition is more than enough for me :)

Little off topic but man if the U.S. had a similar store that FA has or Korea have (I think they sell stock in stores?) That would be so cool.

pre-ordered....I have the Canadian steel book version already...
the only differences are the printed material and the 1hour interview disc....which isn't worth that kind of money..
waiting to see what the Amazon exclusive bonus pending director approval is...if it's deleted scenes, then I'll keep the order...otherwise, will cancel

This Package is wayyyyyy too cool to Pass, My Favorite Film of the Year, this is Twisted !!! Even the version without the Steel with the ''to be = director approved bonus'' is so slick...really nice this is really way up high beside the FAC Release !

@Futurhythm do we know by know what is the ''to be, director approved bonus'' ???

Don't give a **** about it being loose or soldered together. Fact of the matter is it's a beauty. ORDERED.

Now the ONLY question I want answered ... IS IT REGION FREE ? even though it says REGION A only.

Don't give a **** about it being loose or soldered together. Fact of the matter is it's a beauty. ORDERED.

Now the ONLY question I want answered ... IS IT REGION FREE ? even though it says REGION A only.

what do you mean by ''about it being loose or soldered together...'' ? :dunno:

and I think for it being Region A Locked or Region Free, it will have to be one member that will have to test it once in hands o_O

PS: Kingmsan FAC was Region Lock.