Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchi Exclusive No. 22) [Korea]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: 13th of August, 2015
Purchase link:
Full Slip
Lenticular
(Pre-order 10:00AM 10th of July, 2015 Korea Time) You can use this time zone converter. Cancellation and unpaid orders go live at 2 PM, 18th of July (Korean Time)
Price: $34.99 SOLD OUT

Note:
Full Slip Version - no booklet (1000 copies)
Lenticular Version - no booklet (Total 1500 copies)

11698567_1750595668500976_8914404625616728738_n.jpg

11141138_1750595648500978_3798813140680948788_n.jpg
1513681_1751856085041601_1116662957646759661_n.jpg

11247963_1750595608500982_2431029305656581562_n.jpg
11210401_1751856045041605_9148038868932736533_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered lenti but received fullslip :confused:. Still very nice in hand

You must have my full slip as I ordered full slip and got a lenti. So mad because this is the second time (recently) that Kimchi has done this. Last time I was patient with them, sent back the wrong items and waited a while for the right items plus my shipping refund. I'm just going to file a paypal claim this time since the full slip is sold out :mad:

You must have my full slip as I ordered full slip and got a lenti. So mad because this is the second time (recently) that Kimchi has done this. Last time I was patient with them, sent back the wrong items and waited a while for the right items plus my shipping refund. I'm just going to file a paypal claim this time since the full slip is sold out :mad:

Sorry to hear that my friend (n)

Reactions: Marina Blue
I think everone got lazy with preordering this, I now understand it was in the middle of the night in Europe but it had been a while since Kimichi released a Title this popular so people forgot how fast the good Kimchi titles sell out. They had previously released Dallas Buyers Club, Raid, Eternal Spotlight, so I think Iron Man from last year or DOTPOTA were the last big sellers.
They did not put Kingsman up on the site until 1 or 2 days before it went live and they waited till the last minute to give a date and time.
I'm still waiting for Kimchi to find extra boxes of this somewhere, very strange release

I think everone got lazy with preordering this, I now understand it was in the middle of the night in Europe but it had been a while since Kimichi released a Title this popular so people forgot how fast the good Kimchi titles sell out. They had previously released Dallas Buyers Club, Raid, Eternal Spotlight, so I think Iron Man from last year or DOTPOTA were the last big sellers.
They did not put Kingsman up on the site until 1 or 2 days before it went live and they waited till the last minute to give a date and time.
I'm still waiting for Kimchi to find extra boxes of this somewhere, very strange release
I don't think is was due to anyone been lazy with preordering this as a lot of collectors liked the film arena release a lot more and just were not bothered about the kimchi release
In my opinion the film arena full slip release steelbook and overall package is miles better than kimchi release

If film arena had not had of had their brilliant release then a lot more would have been interested in the kimchi release and that would have even sold out lot faster as a result and you would have seen lot more interest for the kimchi release in the thread

You only have to go back through the thread you will see that its because most liked the film arena release instead

Kimchi release yes still sold out but a lot were not bothered they missed it as they did not want it anyway

Last edited:
e
I don't think is was due to anyone been lazy with preordering this as a lot of collectors liked the film arena release a lot more and just were not bothered about the kimchi release
In my opinion the film arena full slip release steelbook and overall package is miles better than kimchi release

If film arena had not had of had their brilliant release then a lot more would have been interested in the kimchi release and that would have even sold out lot faster as a result and you would have seen lot more interest for the kimchi release in the thread

You only have to go back through the thread you will see that its because most liked the film arena release instead

Kimchi release yes still sold out but a lot were not bothered they missed it as they did not want it anyway

You do realize that the full slip sold out 1000 copies in 4-5 miniutes and about the same for the 1,500 copies of the Lenti. I could be off by a few minutes because I did my order in 70 seconds so I just looked back 10 minutes later and they were all gone, maybe someone else would know. But even if it was 10 or 15 minutes for 2,500 copies that is pretty quick IMO and if that is not interest I would love to see what interest looks like. This sold out faster than Iron Man if I remember right. The only recent one I can think of that sold out faster was the X-Men DOTP KimchiDVD collection which sold out in less than 2 minutes but it only had 700 copies. So if almost no collectors from here bought it that shows even more how many people bought both editions right? Doesn't matter if HDN members didn't care about it for the most part, I do know that there are quite a few that want it now and wish they had a copy.

Reactions: bluray hunter
e

You do realize that the full slip sold out 1000 copies in 4-5 miniutes and about the same for the 1,500 copies of the Lenti. I could be off by a few minutes because I did my order in 70 seconds so I just looked back 10 minutes later and they were all gone, maybe someone else would know. But even if it was 10 or 15 minutes for 2,500 copies that is pretty quick IMO and if that is not interest I would love to see what interest looks like. This sold out faster than Iron Man if I remember right. The only recent one I can think of that sold out faster was the X-Men DOTP KimchiDVD collection which sold out in less than 2 minutes but it only had 700 copies. So if almost no collectors from here bought it that shows even more how many people bought both editions right? Doesn't matter if HDN members didn't care about it for the most part, I do know that there are quite a few that want it now and wish they had a copy.
The print run was the total for both Local Korea and International
The International print run would have been roughly half that total
So the real print run for international customers would have been based on previous 50/50 split
Full Slip 500
Lenti 750

Kimchi posted the overall print run 2,500 (1,000/1,500) instead of the split between Local and overseas in the notice section for some reason on this occasion

Iron man sold out very fast and actually caused their server to crash and was 3,700 print run
1850/1850 Split between Local/Overseas
Lenticular: 1500 copies for overseas 1/4 slip: 350 copies for overseas

It makes no difference to me as Film Arena Kingsman is miles better than Kimchi release and I had no interest in the Kimchi release for that reason
As a collector the Film Arena release is more collectible than the kimchi Release as its a better overall package and better value for your money

Most of the sales of the kimchi Kingsman release on the 10th of July would have been from Local sales in Korea not the international overseas customers
Some of this stock was then made available on 18th July due to orders cancelled and unpaid orders to both overseas and Local customers

It was available to order on the 10th July and on the 18th July
On the 10th July it was still available 30 min after going live and sold out after 46 min on the international website that's not 4-5 min :LOL:

10th July
The local Korea Website it sold out fast not the international website it took lot longer
Live at 2.00am sold out at 2.46am

Last edited:
The print run was the total for both Local Korea and International
The International print run would have been roughly half that total
So the real print run for international customers would have been based on previous 50/50 split
Full Slip 500
Lenti 750

Kimchi posted the overall print run 2,500 (1,000/1,500) instead of the split between Local and overseas in the notice section for some reason on this occasion

Iron man sold out very fast and actually caused their server to crash and was 3,700 print run
1850/1850 Split between Local/Overseas
Lenticular: 1500 copies for overseas 1/4 slip: 350 copies for overseas

It makes no difference to me as Film Arena Kingsman is miles better than Kimchi release and I had no interest in the Kimchi release for that reason
As a collector the Film Arena release is more collectible than the kimchi Release as its a better overall package and better value for your money

Most of the sales of the kimchi Kingsman release on the 10th of July would have been from Local sales in Korea not the international overseas customers
Some of this stock was then made available on 18th July due to orders cancelled and unpaid orders to both overseas and Local customers

It was available to order on the 10th July and on the 18th July
On the 10th July it was still available 30 min after going live and sold out after 46 min on the international website that's not 4-5 min :LOL:

10th July
The local Korea Website it sold out fast not the international website it took lot longer
Live at 2.00am sold out at 2.46am

Well time will tell which is more collectable I have 2 copies of each Kimchi version and 2 copies of the FAC so I'm covered. The Kimchi preorders were only $34.99 so the price is almost identical. I thought when the cancelations came back I could have swore, in fact I'm positive HDN members said they sold out in less than a minute. You could be right about the time of the initial preorder, I'm a bit to lazy to look back and find that. I have no idea what the preorder split was between domestic and international.

As far as Iron Man I was just trying to find the last Kimchi exclusive that sold out quickly and figured it was that or DOTPOTA which sold out in 10 minutes but had 700 copies and must have been around 6 months ago at least. Kimichi has been in a funk, Iron Man was a 2004 release I'm pretty sure, I hope that Whiplash gets them out of this funk because Cinderella only the Full Slip seems to be a winner, the Lenti is mixed at best and sad to see a Disney exclusive sit online for that long :(
Kimchi is slipping and just isn't putting out the kind of quality they used to, with a few winners this year but far more losers IMO.

Well time will tell which is more collectable I have 2 copies of each Kimchi version and 2 copies of the FAC so I'm covered. The Kimchi preorders were only $34.99 so the price is almost identical. I thought when the cancelations came back I could have swore, in fact I'm positive HDN members said they sold out in less than a minute. You could be right about the time of the initial preorder, I'm a bit to lazy to look back and find that. I have no idea what the preorder split was between domestic and international.

As far as Iron Man I was just trying to find the last Kimchi exclusive that sold out quickly and figured it was that or DOTPOTA which sold out in 10 minutes but had 700 copies and must have been around 6 months ago at least. Kimichi has been in a funk, Iron Man was a 2004 release I'm pretty sure, I hope that Whiplash gets them out of this funk because Cinderella only the Full Slip seems to be a winner, the Lenti is mixed at best and sad to see a Disney exclusive sit online for that long :(
Kimchi is slipping and just isn't putting out the kind of quality they used to, with a few winners this year but far more losers IMO.
Iron Man Pre order was Nov 2014 and server crashed in less than 1-2 min with overload of orders with lot having to complete payment for orders that was accepted a few days later
It was the fastest sell out with lot not even managing to get orders confirmed as it was sold out before they got to checkout and all that was in 1-2 min

The fact remains the most popular release of Kingsman is the Film Arena Version
Those that are happy with the Kimchi version that's fine but it was not a fast sell out compared to lot of previous fast sell out Kimchi releases not even close as it was available for 46 Min on the 10th that's a long time available to put an order when its a Kimchi release compared to previous releases

Examples of fast sell outs and nerves of steel needed to get an order in were
Rush
Iron Man
Frozen
Thor Dark World
DOTPOTA
Memento

If its still available after 20 min its a slow mover when its a Kimchi release

Last edited:
Iron Man Pre order was Nov 2014 and server crashed in less than 1-2 min with overload of orders with lot having to complete payment for orders that was accepted a few days later
It was the fastest sell out with lot not even managing to get orders confirmed as it was sold out before they got to checkout and all that was in 1-2 min

The fact remains the most popular release of Kingsman is the Film Arena Version
Those that are happy with the Kimchi version that's fine but it was not a fast sell out compared to lot of previous fast sell out Kimchi releases not even close as it was available for 46 Min on the 10th that's a long time available to put an order when its a Kimchi release compared to previous releases

Examples of fast sell outs and nerves of steel needed to get an order in were
Rush
Iron Man
Frozen
Thor Dark World
DOTPOTA
Memento

If its still available after 20 min its a slow mover when its a Kimchi release
I'm just gonna let this go I don't have time to bicker back and forth with someone, especially someone with 7000 posts. GL Sir

Last edited: