Kung Fu Panda (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #18) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: November, 2014
Print run: TBA
Notes: WEA

Additional special dual packaging with Kung Fu Panda 2 (limited to 500 copies)
Kung Fu Panda 1+2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #18) [China]

1.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The exclusive release contains:

-4 Discs release (Region-free 2D+ 3D of Kung Fu Panda 1&2 Movie)
-2 World Exclusive Art (inside and outside) Steelbooks
-Exclusive numbered 3D lenticular full slip
-an art book

Thanks!
But has anyone seen what the image looks like?

I went for KFP 1 & 2 + the combo! Pretty expensive to be honest. I think the combo should have been priced at around $100. Either way, this is one of my favorite non-Pixar/ Disney movies! Apart from HTTYD of course ;)

Well, I was really torn on this. Was tempted by the combo, but went with the individuals:
- Thought of the third entry in the franchise on the shelf by itself gnawed at my ocd,
- The book in place of the additional slip art & cards didn't seem like an even trade, and
- Really hesitant to drop the same amount (with no "combo discount") sight unseen.

I'm still not clear how the combo is going to work. And really the same would apply to Thor and Captain America that BluFans is coming out with. Although they used the word slip cover, I assume it's more of a slip box. But...would it be like the Harry Potter box with separate slots for each Steel, or just a large slip box big enough to slide in two steels? The individuals seem like a better deal in that case, but I'm not sure. wish they actually would show the art design and lay out first.

What worried me was an inevitable delay. Blufans and Kimchidvd steels rarely seem to be released when they say they will. So instead of being frustrated I thought I'd wait and see what they sell for on ebay, or if someone else releases a 'me too' steelbook.

I ordered all 3 but I think I am going to sell the naked steels from the combo pack to make some of the money back.
What will you do with the slip for the combo? I was thinking of doing the same. Keeping the combo slip & placing the Individuals in that but im sure they wont fit with their lenticular slips on. I think i'll just wait till they arrive & decide to sell either the combo or the 2 or......KEEP ALL 3!!!

What will you do with the slip for the combo? I was thinking of doing the same. Keeping the combo slip & placing the Individuals in that but im sure they wont fit with their lenticular slips on. I think i'll just wait till they arrive & decide to sell either the combo or the 2 or......KEEP ALL 3!!!

I ordered the combo in addition to the individuals because I'm a sucker for lenticulars and the combo is the only lenti. I will just display the combo slip and store nothing inside it. The individuals won't fit inside because it won't be big enough for the full slips. I like to display everything left to right. And I open all of my steels.