United States
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99

5807813_sa.jpg

LALALAND_i1_0629-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
LALALAND0623-copy.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If more of these BB USA SteelBooks® don't start coming to Canada, I'm going to lose my poop. I'm looking at you Moana, Logan and now La La Land.

I guess I'm now starting to feel like my US friends did back in the days of Future Shop.

Really looking forward to this release; I'll make the drive south for this one if I have to.

@Drum18 nvm, saw the other thread just now

If more of these BB USA SteelBooks® don't start coming to Canada, I'm going to lose my poop. I'm looking at you Moana, Logan and now La La Land.

I guess I'm now starting to feel like my US friends did back in the days of Future Shop.

Really looking forward to this release; I'll make the drive south for this one if I have to.
I'm sure there are few ninjas here who'd help so you dont have to make the drive. Unless you live close to the 'Falls?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno and Thwip
@Drum18 Any world on Canadian release?

I'm sure there are few ninjas here who'd help so you don't have to make the drive. Unless you live close to the 'Falls?

Oh, I have no doubt about that, it's one of the #1 reason's I come here; the community! :thumbs: Thankfully, it looks like a Canadian BB announcement was just made. :) I'm in Vancouver, Canada, just a skip and a jump from Bellingham, so driving down once in a blue moon isn't an issue; but thanks for the FYI.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Given the use of vibrant colors throughout the film you def wouldn't expect the steel to be a pale yellow, a bit of a letdown if you ask me

Anyone doing an GroupBuy? Maybe @apsmith21 ? Mini-GB like for the Walmart Slipcover?

Sorry, since my local Best Buy closed earlier in the year, I no longer have a store close by to do pickups and returns. The nearest one is a 20 minute drive from my work, or 45+ minute drive from my home. Since I often would get severely damaged steelbooks from Best Buy in the mail - I never had an order where less than 20% were damaged (or not up to standards that I would pass on to collectors here), I'm not supporting steelbooks or Best Buy exclusives anymore.

However, it could be that @Drum18 will be hosting a group buy from Best Buy Canada, so that might be an option for you.

Last edited:
Sorry, since my local Best Buy closed earlier in the year, I no longer have a store close by to do pickups and returns. The nearest one is a 20 minute drive from my work, or 45+ minute drive from my home. Since I often would get severely damaged steelbooks from Best Buy in the mail - I never had an order where less than 20% were damaged (or not up to standards that I would pass on to collectors here), I'm not supporting steelbooks or Best Buy exclusives anymore.

However, it could be that @Drum18 will be hosting a group buy from Best Buy Canada, so that might be an option for you.

Oh okay :/ i understand
Thx anyway :)