Lady & the Tramp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #8) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 Sold out!
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864602-1384510052-422350.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422359.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422363.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
Only in for Lady and the Tramp here. Still waiting for Hercules and Aristocats.

I think they will come, including Sword in the Stone ;)

P.S i have a feeling Marry Poppins will pop up as a steelbook

Last edited:
For us that pre ordered these when they came up a few weeks ago, should we expect any problems?

It bothers me that I preordered them when they shouldn't have been available to do so.

For us that pre ordered these when they came up a few weeks ago, should we expect any problems?

It bothers me that I preordered them when they shouldn't have been available to do so.

Would depend on how sophisticated Zavvi's ordering system is and if it's able to recognise that orders have already been made for something that isn't up for sale yet.

Would depend on how sophisticated Zavvi's ordering system is and if it's able to recognise that orders have already been made for something that isn't up for sale yet.

I just checked and on my account one of the ??????? pre orders has changed to Monsters Inc 3D. So it seems they will be ok. Phew!

When the Future Shop steelbook became vapor, so did my interest in buying this one. I don't care for the movie. But I'll buy it anyway. Got the rest. Gotta have it.

Zavvi. This is a beloved Disney classic. Please... do this one right. Choose excellent artwork, inside and out. Give it a really nice high quality finish. Gloss is the most requested and desired. Make it limited. Announce the production run. Please no more than Aladdin.

Do it right, and it will sell out.

Edit: I just saw the explanation of details in the OP. Sounds like Zavvi is learning. :thumbs::LOL:

Last edited: