Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin Purchased?

As an alternative, I don't mind IronPacks. I have 6, my favourite being Prince of Persia. The cover art is incredible..

The Princess and the Frog is a beauty too!

I have 11 Ironpacks:

IMG-20120130-00111.jpg

and 2 Metal Boxes:

IMG-20120130-00112.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nedflanders87
Went to my local Best Buy and was surprised to find a Lion King pre-order Viva Metal box still on the shelf. I picked it up. Turned out to be slightly damaged, but still good for the price.

Ice Age too. Still looking for Independence Day but I'm now pretty sure I'll never find one for a decent price... :(

Ice Age too. Still looking for Independence Day but I'm now pretty sure I'll never find one for a decent price... :(

It still shows up here and there, Romeo+Juliet and Moulin Rouge are IMPOSSIBLE to find for a decent price/trade. I'd have to find another sealed copy of Iron Man to get these two :(

I've been going around to different futureshops in my area trying to find old exclusives and i found a Prince of Persia! :)

The wrapping had been ripped open a tad and the cardboard backing was a little torn so i asked if i could get a little off the reg price (couldn't hurt right?).
It was listed as $29.97 and they gave it to me for $19.97!!! Total score!

pop.jpg

It looks amazing. Don't know why i passed on it when it first came out.

Reactions: Leo31291 and Drum18
The wrapping had been ripped open a tad and the cardboard backing was a little torn so i asked if i could get a little off the reg price (couldn't hurt right?).
It was listed as $29.97 and they gave it to me for $19.97!!! Total score!

Awesome deal for an awesome Ironpack!!! :scat:

received bunch of stuff today, and here is one of them. How did I ever miss Donnie? :scat:

The blu logo is debossed :)

ipman2z.jpg

ipmanback.jpg

Very nice MayFlower :)

I've actually made a new friend in China and we're setting up a trade at the moment. I was running short on stuff to ask from him apart from the Minority Report and the others, and you just gave me an item to put on my list so that you for that :D

nice! I have bunch of others, but kind of lazy in taking pictures...it's very time consuming...

Very nice MayFlower :)

I've actually made a new friend in China and we're setting up a trade at the moment. I was running short on stuff to ask from him apart from the Minority Report and the others, and you just gave me an item to put on my list so that you for that :D