Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased ?

Latest VMB Haul :scat:

US BB Cinderella (Thx roseart/bcdavis9958) : US BB Avengers (Thx bcdavis9958) : CA FS John Carter (Thx gbdragon)
TW Avengers with Calendar (Thx gbdragon)

picture.php

Latest VMB Haul :scat:

US BB Cinderella (Thx roseart/bcdavis9958) : US BB Avengers (Thx bcdavis9958) : CA FS John Carter (Thx gbdragon)
TW Avengers with Calendar (Thx gbdragon)

picture.php

Nice work. Would really like to pick up a copy of John carter viva metalbox but its soo expensive.

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but since there are mostly viva fans on here, I have notice that because VMBs has the debossed cover an back they get significantly less shelf wear than steelbooks. I don't use the plastic covers from my steels because I like to watch my movies and they tend to get light scratches in them from contact with my other steels.

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but since there are mostly viva fans on here, I have notice that because VMBs has the debossed cover an back they get significantly less shelf wear than steelbooks. I don't use the plastic covers from my steels because I like to watch my movies and they tend to get light scratches in them from contact with my other steels.

You can try with these protective sleeve, it can easily to put out the vmb or steel inside of it, and this sleeve will protect your precious from light scratces due to contact with others.

Here's mine, you can see that I used them for my opened vmb (from Real Steel to the Muppets), tbh the spine look more neat and good looking compare to the sealed vmb :)

IMG_7603.jpg

You can try with these protective sleeve, it can easily to put out the vmb or steel inside of it, and this sleeve will protect your precious from light scratces due to contact with others.

Here's mine, you can see that I used them for my opened vmb (from Real Steel to the Muppets), tbh the spine look more neat and good looking compare to the sealed vmb :)

Awesome Elana, Are those the ones BluMaster is offering here?

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15106/&page=8

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elena

Awesome Elana, Are those the ones BluMaster is offering here?

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15106/&page=8

Indeed buddy, but his boardname is Materblaster, I believe blumaster is another person, lol

Btw after saw many awesome Tron unsealed photos here, make me re-thinking about keep it sealed or open it :ohno:

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_7603.jpg

Fantastic collection Elena!:D

Reactions: Elena
Yeah I really like the tron metal box. Been watching it on here for a while. Think I just need the can John carter now but it's about £46-£61 EEK!

Tron was a hard find cheap but got there. I can see what people mean, it's simple but really really nice looking.

Reactions: MK50