Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased ?

Got this a while ago from the great HUBMUSWELL.

xWONK.jpg

zm9vJ.jpg

Very nice, that has always been one of my favourites!

Brave (FS)

I present to You FS Brave. Seems very limited, the FS I went to only had a dozen copies, and its completely sold out on line. I think maybe Drumski and Biskie raided all the FS's in Canada for their group buy lol. This is a whopping 5 disker, thats currently unique to FS releases, god I love these. When you pick one up, you won't be wondering where all your hard earned money went. Heres a first hand look for all you over seas dogs that are lucky enough to get one in a group buy. Me thinks you will be very very pleased. For all those unfortunate souls who couldn't get this version, well, theres always the U.S empty cases to fall back on.

brave-1.jpg

brave-2.jpg

brave-3.jpg

brave-4.jpg

brave-5.jpg

brave-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I present to You FS Brave. Seems very limited, the FS I went to only had a dozen copies, and its completely sold out on line. I think maybe Drumski and Biskie raided all the FS's in Canada for their group buy lol. This is a whopping 5 disker, thats currently unique to FS releases, god I love these. When you pick one up, you won't be wondering where all your hard earned money went. Heres a first hand look for all you over seas dogs that are lucky enough to get one in a group buy. Me thinks you will be very very pleased. For all those unfortunate souls who couldn't get this version, well, theres always the U.S empty cases to fall back on.

Looks very nice, does the digital copy come in a paper envelope?

Thanks stevo, I bet that's one heavy case!:)

Surely is my man. A hint to all the people that wants to put all 5 discs in the case. In regards to the blue paper holder that holds the digital copy, it looks square, but it is not "perfectly" square, 1 side is indeed a little bit longer than the other. To properly place this in the case, you have to place the white "Disney" side, flush against the SIDE (not top) of the case. Then, everything will fit snug as a bug inside the case.

Reactions: Sigill
Finally this beauty is also in my possession :oohyeah: Big thanks to Bridget (Grapey) from which I bought it ;) I loved it when I only looked on the pictures earlier, but now when I can look on it in fact I love it even more, this Viva is simply incredible for me :D

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg