Lawrence of Arabia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.1) (WEA) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 764
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the 1/4 slip version,no full slipcase,no postcards,no numbered card,and the inside disc at both side.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Release prices a little cheaper than first 1000 copies,if someone interesting this version,i will talk with DB for this GB,thanks

BTW: please don't ask me the first 1000 copies at now,all sold out at last week,i cant get any copy for everybody.

Last edited:
I just got the 1/4 slip version,no full slipcase,no postcards,no numbered card,and the inside disc at both side.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Release prices a little cheaper than first 1000 copies,if someone interesting this version,i will talk with DB for this GB,thanks

BTW: please don't ask me the first 1000 copies at now,all sold out at last week,i cant get any copy for everybody.

Wow! There you go. That's what I'm talkin' about. You tell me that this isn't way better looking than that full slip version. Definitely interested in this one.

Reactions: harry
Thanks for posting the 1/4 slip pictures bud, this is a much nicer alternative to the full slip that showcase the true beauty of the front artwork design and is therefore more display friendly than the full slip version IMHO, I also like the award trophy on the slip but why the whole writing is shifted to the right leaving quite a lot of empty space on the left of the trophy :(

Other than that I really like it and would be interested in one copy, 1/4 rocks if done right :scat:

P.S. not sure about the top sticker though covering the title :p

Reactions: harry
1/4 slip does look nice but in terms of exclusivity it's all about full slip, numbering and goodies

Hmm let see. With this 1/4, I don't get any postcards, numbering, or that ultra cool exclusive full slip, but I actually get to see this steel?.......DEAL! The more valuable grail (ish) version will probably be that full slip, but I don't really care in this case. I have enough steels with that exact same description. I am a big fan of this steel, and just glad that there is a version that actually allows you to see it. Money is no object here.

I think the full slip version has a great potential to exceed the $100 on bids, so if some of you are looking to it as an investment, I'd put my money on it too. But when you say the full slip looks better, you are comparing the full slip (by itself) to the steel itself. Forget the art cards, postcards or any other extras they've put in the steel, or even the steel itself. You'll never get to see it. Open it? Go right ahead. There goes 1/2 the value of your investment, right down the drain. And those 2 are your choices my friend.