Lawrence of Arabia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.1) (WEA) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 758
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the 1/4 slip pictures bud, this is a much nicer alternative to the full slip that showcase the true beauty of the front artwork design and is therefore more display friendly than the full slip version IMHO, I also like the award trophy on the slip but why the whole writing is shifted to the right leaving quite a lot of empty space on the left of the trophy :(

Other than that I really like it and would be interested in one copy, 1/4 rocks if done right :scat:

P.S. not sure about the top sticker though covering the title :p

First time I've heard Oscar referred to as an "award trophy" :hilarious:

The quarter slip only have 500pcs in print, no serial number though.

Am I reading this right? This 1/4 slip is actually X2 as rare as the full slip version?, 1,000 full, vs 500 1/4? If so, I take back what I said a few posts back about how the full slip will be the "grail" version. With it's greater rarity, and better aesthetics, I believe this 1/4 version will be the "grail" version, the one to have.

All this talk of GRAIL this and GRAIL that...we are talking about a mass produced home video release folks...not the stock market!

I only wish that $45 I invested in the original Iron Man back in 2008 gave me the same return that I got in the stock...

Oh wait, I think it's the other way 'round. :hilarious:

I get what you are saying tho - most folks on here aren't excited about value, but rather the potential of uniqueness and rarity to their collection.

Kind of fun having something that 100,000 of your closest USA friends don't have or didn't have the chance to buy.

TDKR broken mask set anyone? :p