List Steelbook™(s) You're Waiting For In The Mail (No Pics)

Awaiting FS editions of Harry Potter 1 - 8, Bambi, Incredibles, Public Enemies from Drum18. :)

Awaiting 2 x Smurfs, 2x Town from Biscuit :)

Awaiting Transformers 3 Taiwan release I just nabbed which I think is the last one.

Lastly Play.com Planet of the apes. Decided to go for the UK version, even though there is no artwork, as it was cheaper than the french and free delivery.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
the scary part is...I am not too sure what the hell I'm getting anymore, with all the online buys, member trades, amazon-de, fr, uk, etc...
mine would be

A-Team (Jp)
Ninja Assassin (Ger) so is the French better?
Shutter Island (Ger) so is the French better on this one too?
Clash of the Titans (Ger)...release the Crackle...!
Unstoppable (Jp)
Knight and Day (Jp)
Captain America (UK)
Narnia - Dawn of(Japan)
Monsters (Ger)
Paranormal Activity (Au)
Iron Man 2 (Kor)
Bourne Ultimatum (Fr)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Fr)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (UK)
Super 8 (UK)
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (G2)
Battlefield 3 (Can)
Rare Exports (Ger)
Batman double (Fr)
Matrix Trilogy (Fr)
Tangled (Mex)
Mater's Tales (Mex)
Sex and Zen (Ger)
The Lost Bladesman (Ger)
Space Battleship Yamato (Ger)

hopefully the Japanese releases soon too...(8 of them)

Last edited:
Reactions: biscuitnoir
the scary part is...I am not too sure what the hell I'm getting anymore, with all the online buys, member trades, amazon-de, fr, uk, etc...

That's why I started listing every order and item (with release date if pre-order) in a note on my iPhone :) When I receive a dispatch mail, I put an extra character with the order that indicates that it's on it's way. And when it arrives, I remove it from the list. :) Since I do this I always know what to expect :)

That's why I started listing every order and item (with release date if pre-order) in a note on my iPhone :) When I receive a dispatch mail, I put an extra character with the order that indicates that it's on it's way. And when it arrives, I remove it from the list. :) Since I do this I always know what to expect :)
I keep al my trades and everything in a Microsoft Word document. :) Doing this for years now.

Death Race 2 (Sent 40 days ago) From eBay

Sent 4 days ago the following:

American History X (CA)
Equilibrium (CA)
Inglourious Basterds 2nd Edition (CA)
From Dusk Till Dawn (CA)

Plenty more on pre-order.