Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted the steelbook, so will order that now. I've never ordered direct from FA, has anyone ordered direct point me to the right postage option please.
IMG_1322.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance as I've never bought a Film arena release...
Why does the website not show pictures to let you know which version you are ordering. I'm interested in the black and white slipcover but am worried I may buy the wrong one by accident! Also, what is the lentimagnet? Similar to the recent Disney ones in the UK with the same artwork in lenticular and fits inside the front border? And am I right in saying one version hasn't been revealed yet?
no apologies required, it's only ever a silly question if you already know the answer. :)

as far as i can tell on the FAC website via the purchase links in the OP, the website is showing the same page or images for all of the editions, which isn't very helpful. when that's rectified, you should be able to see the different versions. :thumbs:

it is not yet for sale, so you can either wait for the Group Buy here on HDN, or put your name down on the wish list as 'I Want To Buy.' the two lenti versions are this one and this one, maybe check back to this thread and FAC regularly to see if they have updated the pages,

FAC lentimagnets are a magnet the size of the entire steelbook, not just the inner part, and they will be a different image from the steelbook, usually several overlaying images that change in transition when you move the magnet. so it's completely different from the recent UK Disney ones. have a look at the FAC page for Creed, Jurassic Park or any other released FACs to see the large image with all of the contents (bottom) - this shows you the various images for the transition lenti. so when Logan's pages are properly uploaded, on FAC and the OP here, it will show you the images that make up the lenti.

hope that helps! :)

Reactions: paddytom
no apologies required, it's only ever a silly question if you already know the answer. :)

as far as i can tell on the FAC website via the purchase links in the OP, the website is showing the same page or images for all of the editions, which isn't very helpful. when that's rectified, you should be able to see the different versions. :thumbs:

it is not yet for sale, so you can either wait for the Group Buy here on HDN, or put your name down on the wish list as 'I Want To Buy.' the two lenti versions are this one and this one, maybe check back to this thread and FAC regularly to see if they have updated the pages,

FAC lentimagnets are a magnet the size of the entire steelbook, not just the inner part, and they will be a different image from the steelbook, usually several overlaying images that change in transition when you move the magnet. so it's completely different from the recent UK Disney ones. have a look at the FAC page for Creed, Jurassic Park or any other released FACs to see the large image with all of the contents (bottom) - this shows you the various images for the transition lenti. so when Logan's pages are properly uploaded, on FAC and the OP here, it will show you the images that make up the lenti.

hope that helps! :)
Thanks for that. I just thought that was the way Film arena displayed their listing, with the wrong photos. Glad to hear it just hasn't been updated yet and hasn't yet sold out. What sort of price would these normally come to with postage and packing, and is the group buy and direct buy usually around the same price? What I mean is, are these FAC usually good value for money in you guys' opinion?

I know the black and white slip isn't to everyone's taste and may be a little simple, but I think it contrasts the very colourful steelbook really well. It also reminds me of Johnny Cash's American album covers, which is maybe not coincidence when you consider the music in the trailer and the sort of look they were trying to sell.