Loki: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Aug 10, 2023
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: TBA (Amazon) - $44.99 (Best Buy) - TBA (Target) - $44.96 (Walmart)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Loki-Season-2.jpg

F4D2FuzWYAA4_6G.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this real? Or another empty steelbook like WandaVision?? Is Disney finally going to start selling their Disney+ shows on physical media?

LOKI S1 BONUS FEATURES*

• Designing the TVA – Step into the incredible set of Loki Season 1 with Production Designer, Kasra Farahani, and Tom Hiddleston while getting a sneak peek into Season 2.
  • The Official TVA Orientation Video – Miss Minutes explains the inner workings of the TVA timeline in her orientation video.
  • Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Loki Season 1.
  • Deleted Scene: Loki’s Coronation – Mobius reviews some moments from Loki’s timeline, in which Frog Thor makes an appearance during Loki’s coronation.
  • Deleted Scene: The Standoff – Loki holds Sylvie hostage against the TVA in a standoff.
  • Assembled: The Making of Loki – Loki explores the series centering on the MCU’s chief mischief maker.

*Bonus features Not Rated

LOKI S1 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

Street Date – Physical: September 26, 2023

Product SKUs – Physical: 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (2 discs), Blu-ray Steelbook (2 discs)

Total Run Time: Approx. 287 Minutes

Aspect Ratio – Physical: 1:78:1

[Editor’s Note: It’s not mentioned in the official press release, but I’ve confirmed that high dynamic range is HDR10 only, per Disney’s usual.]

Disc Size – 4K UHD: 100GB, Blu-ray: 50GB

U.S. Audio – 4K UHD: English Dolby Atmos and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital, Blu-ray: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital

U.S. Subtitles – 4K UHD: English SDH, Spanish, French, Blu-ray: English SDH, French, Spanish

Liking the art on all of these, but this is definitely my favourite! It's the only Marvel show I genuinely loved too.

Reactions: GeoRattray
I like the art, but it's literally the same as prey. Manta will likely have this as their next mcu show release anyway, so moot point for me really. Glad it's getting discs though.

Love the art and will obviously be getting them but will all the episodes really fit on 1 4K disc? If true, hopefully it keeps the price in the $30s though I doubt it.
Loki is only 6 episodes (Total Run Time: Approx. 287 Minutes)
It's not 1 4K disc
2 x 4K UHD: 100GB discs is been used

Product SKUs – Physical: 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (2 discs), Blu-ray Steelbook (2 discs)

Going by press release looks as though it might be separate 4K UHD and Blu-ray SteelBooks

Reactions: Nimble Jim