Lone Survivor - In theaters January 10th, 2014

jcm

Premium Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Texas
From IMDB:
Based on the failed mission "Operation Red Wings" which tasked four members of SEAL Team 10 on June 28, 2005 to kill Taliban leader Ahmad Shah. They were quickly compromised and under attack, Marcus Luttrell being the only member to survive and evade capture.
With: Mark Wahlberg, Eric Bana, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch

Trailer:

Attachments

• Lone-Survivor-Cover.jpg
    Lone-Survivor-Cover.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
have to bump this one... if you haven't seen it, go see it ! Heart wrenching experience with a lot of the basis of the story line and how things went down actually stuck fairly close to the true story itself. Excellent acting, directing, and editing all around.

Reactions: ash333
Saw this, this evening at a packed out screening. UTTERLY STUNNING! 10/10 up there with Saving Private Ryan. My body hurt after watching this! seriously flawless film making. :thumbs:

Campaign starts now for a GLOSS steelbook!

Reactions: ocielz
Saw this last night.... WOW! What an amazing film, easily up there with Saving Private Ryan in my opinion. Great performances all round from everyone, brutal and so intense!

This is gonna be a powerhouse on HC with a good surround track

Reactions: harry and Drum18
I like seeing that more people are finally watching this and enjoying it. I think it's a 10/10, which is pretty hard to come by. And in addition to being a very well made movie, it's one that I can't wait to watch again when it comes to home theater. I remember several scenes where my entire body tensed up from how intense the experience was.

And like Ash333 said a couple posts up, go vote for a steelbook if you liked this movie.

saw this last night, excellent film really enjoyed it , only problem was that when i saw it the local cinema kept the subtitles on which were slightly distracting