Looking for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button | Baraka | Moon | Watchmen-Slipcover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2011
Looking for "Moon | Watchmen-Slipcover"

As per title, anyone having the following slipcover:

• [*]- The Curious Case of Bejamin Button (US Criterion Edition) - already get from king5six1, thanks a lot for great packaging, received in great condition.
    [*]- Baraka (US Edition) - reserved with wreck.
  • - Moon (US Edition)
  • - Watchmen Director's Cut (US Edition)

Tempting to getting the slipcover, kindly and appreciate you for PM me if you have any of the above mention slipcover.

Thanks a lot ;)

Last edited:
I see a lot of people want Moon, I saw it the other day in a store ... unfortunately I dont even remember which store now.

FYI-

The US release of Baraka does not have a slipcover.
Here is the Baraka slipcover shoot:

5670203905_ab57ce80d6_b_d.jpg

No one have? :(

Appreciate if somebody can find it or intended to sell it.

Last edited:
I found one, but it's not cheap ... $30 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested, (Baraka)

I found one, but it's not cheap ... $30 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested, (Baraka)

USD $30 !!! is ok then... thanks for find out... :)

** How much the slipcover itself? (without add-in the shipping cost).

*** Even though I love much of slipcover, my brain is not yet spoilt, not possible spending such amount for a slipcover only.

Last edited:
Its not the slipcover only, I visited 8 stores and checked all 8 and found just one. Ive always heard good things about the movie but never seen it so I bought it not caring if you didnt want it after all as I'm sure I will enjoy it.

It cost $26.99 + tax which is why I said if you want it would be $30 + shipping. I think like Al said its not a slipcover I dont think it coudl come apart it feels like some cardboard slip like digipack ... I didnt open it as I figured you might want it *sealed*

If you dont want it, its cool, no biggie I can keep this. just let me know.

Don't know if this helps. But I just opened up a second account with Columbia House and Benjamin Button was one of the titles I ordered. It came with the criterion slip. I was pretty shocked that it did. Actually a lot of the titles I ordered came with the slips. Not a bad deal I got 7 Blu rays for like 12$ and need to buy 2 more within 2 years.

Its not the slipcover only, I visited 8 stores and checked all 8 and found just one. Ive always heard good things about the movie but never seen it so I bought it not caring if you didnt want it after all as I'm sure I will enjoy it.

It cost $26.99 + tax which is why I said if you want it would be $30 + shipping. I think like Al said its not a slipcover I dont think it coudl come apart it feels like some cardboard slip like digipack ... I didnt open it as I figured you might want it *sealed*

If you dont want it, its cool, no biggie I can keep this. just let me know.
Sorry, I though is only the slipcover, that why I get shock.

If the BD came with slipcover, I am interest on it, did you manage to get the curious case with benjamin button with slip as well?

May I reserved on it?

DSCF8145.JPG

DSCF8146.JPG

pics you requested ... and yeah I can hold it till end of month no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andrewtst
Here are the pics of the bb criterion slip I picked up for you.
bf88b3d6.png

30eed344.png

7fbd4874.png
I'll pm you with cost including shipping
Hi, king5six1,

I already done Paypal payment for:
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with slipcover
- Platoon with slipcover.

Kindly check PM for more details. :)

Hi, king5six1,
Good Day,

Any updates on the shipment? Would like to know whether you already ship out already? If yes, kindly updates with shipment details.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.