Looking for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button | Baraka | Moon | Watchmen-Slipcover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2011
Looking for "Moon | Watchmen-Slipcover"

As per title, anyone having the following slipcover:

• [*]- The Curious Case of Bejamin Button (US Criterion Edition) - already get from king5six1, thanks a lot for great packaging, received in great condition.
    [*]- Baraka (US Edition) - reserved with wreck.
  • - Moon (US Edition)
  • - Watchmen Director's Cut (US Edition)

Tempting to getting the slipcover, kindly and appreciate you for PM me if you have any of the above mention slipcover.

Thanks a lot ;)

Last edited:
Finally came :D Thanks a lot king5six1 for great perfection packaging, all arrived safely :D

5852047526_483386798b_z_d.jpg

5852047680_5f6ba9539e_z_d.jpg

5851496547_ae26c681c0_z_d.jpg

Platoon - now an issue, anyone knew how to remove that heavy stick Best-Buy sticker?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5852048418_997fd5eaa4_z_d.jpg

5852048020_e3b5466f09_z_d.jpg

5852048272_25646db2b9_z_d.jpg

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button - Yeah! Finally with slipcover :D

Last edited:
I loved the film! but mine didnt come with a slipcover, im just curious if there is alternate art or if its leticular or Holographic.

I loved the film! but mine didnt come with a slipcover, im just curious if there is alternate art or if its leticular or Holographic.

HMV (UK Retailer) had an exclusive with a lenticular cover.
The US had 2 covers, the first was the Criterion Collection black slipcover and the second being the gold academy awards slipcover.

I think it has a great shine to it too. If im not mistaken the silver ring thing around him is all metalic like.

I see u want Watchmen, I can get one for you ... it's used tho and shows a little bit of white around the edges ... other than that, its good. It's fairly cheap too, I belive it was $10.99 in store before taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.