M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
The lenticular "slip" is magnetic so it is firmly attached to the front cover beneath the shrinkwrap and I won't advise any one try to re-position it WITHOUT unsealing it.
It's really easy to reposition the magnetic lenticular without unsealing it. I did it, you just have to be precise.

The lenticular "slip" is magnetic so it is firmly attached to the front cover beneath the shrinkwrap and I won't advise any one try to re-position it WITHOUT unsealing it.

When I received my copy I can tell the magnetic cover has already moved probably during the delivery process. The way I can tell is I can see marks on the plastic where the cover originally was placed. So I moved it slightly with my thumb to the center with no issues or scratches. I also did this with Avatar MM...

Last edited:
Are you planning to return cause they have some sort of damage/flaw?

On the contrary, all of the ones I have have no damage (as far as I can see, anyways).

With more copies available, the 'limited' and therefore' valuable' aspect is diminished, and people who have extras may not be able to sell it for as much as they had hoped.

On the contrary, all of the ones I have have no damage (as far as I can see, anyways).

With more copies available, the 'limited' and therefore' valuable' aspect is diminished, and people who have extras may not be able to sell it for as much as they had hoped.
It's 21 copies... it's not like they're re-printing it.