M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, at least it's more inventive than the usual spamming from new members! :thumbs:

Why would replying to threads be considered spamming the board? Isn't that what the forum is for? I didn't come here to just get on group buys, I came because I heard this place is awesome. I think I would have gotten a warmer welcome if I started off being my regular off the wall self.

But in all honesty, my looper steelbook is in my dresser right now. I'm going through a massive reorganization of my room.

Nice pics MegaB .. its one gorgeous steelbook.. only nitpick is the spine, otherwise 10/10.

Really nice steel for sure, but yes the spine is a shame. Unless someone can truly explain well the reasoning/decision behind intentionally adding an upside down "Looper" (same spelling) with added French text underneath the title, I will continue to be baffled by this practice.

#1 - The name of the film is Looper, in English (and apparently in French as well). So why print it twice on the same spine?
#2 - There is no "slogan" under the English title, so why the slogan under the French title?
#3 - It looks sloppy and pointless from a visual standpoint and collectors don't like it.

How can whoever the decision maker(s) are have missed or disagreed with these points?

Save for that, yes it's a very nice steelbook.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Really nice steel for sure, but yes the spine is a shame. Unless someone can truly explain well the reasoning/decision behind intentionally adding an upside down "Looper" (same spelling) with added French text underneath the title, I will continue to be baffled by this practice.

#1 - The name of the film is Looper, in English (and apparently in French as well). So why print it twice on the same spine?
#2 - There is no "slogan" under the English title, so why the slogan under the French title?
#3 - It looks sloppy and pointless from a visual standpoint and collectors don't like it.

How can whoever the decision maker(s) are have missed or disagreed with these points?

Save for that, yes it's a very nice steelbook.

Language laws in Canada force retailers to do Bi-Lingual packaging. There are ways around it though, like putting the French on the J-Card instead of the steelbook itself, so its not really an excuse I guess.

My copy of the looper steelbook is safely underneath another steelbook. I like to lay them on top of each other on my dresser....

...But in all honesty, my looper steelbook is in my dresser right now. I'm going through a massive reorganization of my room.

That is so funny, my copy of this is in my dresser too!

Storing Steels INSIDE A "Dresser" is actually a really safe place, If stored properly:

Buy the Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige package "BOX", just the box. I have about 8 of the COD GHOSTS PRESTIGE boxes. I Store them in the box SIDE BY SIDE - SPINES UP, in poly bags. I change poly bags Every so often.

*Each box holds about 15 steels in poly bags.

*i then put the boxes inside the dresser shelves, out of sight, out of mind, and most importantly out of harms way, & out of the way of any prick who wants to lay his greasy meat hooks on them.

Here's a pic of the steels in the COD Ghosts prestige boxes.

*theres a sturdy flap that comes over the top of the box and covers & protects the spines. It's a pretty sturdy box. I've been buying them on amazon for $20 each box FYI. That's the proper way to store them in a dresser Son!

When I move, transporting my steels safely in these boxes will make it a hell of a lot easier than bubble wrapping each one and doing it that way. I Hope this helps! :scat:

}PIC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Did you ever get the FAC Looper ? One of their most beautiful Package IMO :drool:
At least it is one of my favorite, I just love this movie so much. Still in Stock at FAC !
I like the movie but I was telling sunnyx that someone offered me a bunch of old titles for 10 dollars each, this included!!!!!I just don’t know if I wanna go premium on it, but thanks for letting me know!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus