Lost Season 6 - No Spoilers!

Well we will finally come full circle and see what happens to everyone! Should be a good season to find out the answers to everything :)

Yet you're the **** that won't be watchin' it!!! :hilarious::hilarious: Sorry, I love ya Mif! But you'll be hearin' about it all damn season!

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

You know I'll be in hibernation like Yogi bear during the winter.

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

You know I'll be in hibernation like Yogi bear during the winter.

hahaha You knows I loves my Stephen!!! And that's Stephen with a "ph" mister!
You can't escape me Mifuel, I WILL hunt you down and find you and you WILL watch Season 6 in real damn time!!! EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

most people would be sad if a series ends but im excited. go out on top. up there with the sopranos as best series ever IMO

most people would be sad if a series ends but im excited. go out on top. up there with the sopranos as best series ever IMO

Yeah I'm unbelievably excited, can't wait to see how they'll end it. Best show ever!!:scat::scat: But damn, I'll miss it. Want the series on blu for Christmas 2010, so heads up anyone! :hilarious: Maybe they'll bring back Boone. I loved Boone and he's on that gay ass Vampire Diaries now, get his ass back too Lost!!

I SOOOOO esssited!!!!! Best show ever, just wish it didn't have to end!! I know about all the "goin out of top ****" but I wanna be on top a lot damn longer!!!! :eek: